Global warming and magnetic field

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
timtim
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Global warming and magnetic field

by timtim » 23/07/07, 22:03

Without calling into question global warming, I would like to know your opinion on the following question:
Do you think that a big part of global warming can come from the disturbance of the magnetic field?

Clouds being electrically charged, can their strokes be confused by the change of electric charge?

Thank you for your answers .
0 x
The earth does not belong to us,
she belongs to our children
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 23/07/07, 22:14

beautiful glue!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/07/07, 22:37

uh I am not an expert on the subject but from the nose I think there is a lot of confusion in the question ..

1) The earth's magnetic field protects the earth from cosmic rays including the "powerful" solar winds. Without the Van Allen belt life could not have developed as we know it.

The "periodic" inversion of the terrestrial poles corresponds moreover to mass extinction ... this is not by chance.

Learn more about the magnetosphere: http://www.astronomes.com/c1_solaire/p132_atmos.html

2) The link between terrestrial magnetism and climate is indirect, via the protection of the energetic particles provided by magnetism and which could warm the atmosphere.

The "mechanical" influence of the earth's field is undoubtedly largely negligible compared to the energy of the winds ... moreover if it were, all the clouds would move along the NS field lines ... more if there is no wind ... : Shock:
0 x
timtim
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by timtim » 24/07/07, 13:48

Thank you for your answer christophe.

The "periodic" inversion of the terrestrial poles corresponds moreover to mass extinction ... this is not by chance.

If the magnetic field does not influence movement or certain climatic reactions, why its inversion would be responsible for some mass extinctions. (Disruption of our protective shield?)

I am no longer the link, but I read that the Egyptians had lived during a reversal of polarities, 'proof' that the inversion is not always destructive.

One theory indicates that a wing movement of a butterfly influences all the surrounding elements. (I let you recreate the proverb)

So I wonder if a difference in the inclination of magnetic waves would not participate in the movement of the weather (creation of depressions, etc ...)?

I go further, warming of the atmosphere, there is ----> warming of the earth's crust ----> warming of the outer core -----> greater fluidity in this liquid ----> amplification of the movement of magnetic north (there is: 50% more than expected) ----> personal: amplified climatic disturbance.

Thank you

---------------------------------------

Thank you for your link on jean-marc jancovici, together super interesting, but what a cobble, I just hit the 500 Pages. 8)
0 x
The earth does not belong to us,

she belongs to our children
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/07/07, 14:32

Uh I dry but in case of significant change in magnetism it is clear that there is an influence on the climate. On the other hand, I do not believe that the warming of the atmosphere influences the depths of the earth ...

A link with some explanations on the poles: http://secretebase.free.fr/planetes/ter ... /poles.htm pity that this is on a conspiracy site / UFO ...

Apparently according to this same link for the Egyptian it was not a total reversal ...

ps: yes it is because of the shield nonexistent for decades that there is mass extinction during total inversions ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 24/07/07, 15:41

OUlaah! Things are getting hot !
Let's stop a little delirious and let us know first!

This magnetic field is probably of a rather insignificant intensity compared to the thermal motions which generate
the winds.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/07/07, 16:31

This is precisely what I said above ... it does not prevent a major change in magnetism could have climatic consequences I think ...

I said "MAJOR" ...
0 x