Pantone engine in Southwest Region

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
boiled
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Concrete research

by boiled » 07/12/06, 18:50

Hellooo!
I am new to pantomania and already contaminated!
To get started, I am looking for a pantone owner - operational or not - who lives not far from home.
I am located between Bordeaux and Saintes, south Poitou Charente.
Even if you're not next door, I'm very curious!
Merciiiii
0 x
boiled
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Concrete research

by boiled » 07/12/06, 18:51

Hellooo!
I am new to pantomania and already contaminated!
To get started, I am looking for a pantone owner - operational or not - who lives not far from home.
I am located between : Arrow: Bordeaux and Saintes : Arrowl: , south Poitou Charente.
Even if you're not next door, I'm very curious!
Merciiiii
0 x
sparrow
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by sparrow » 08/07/07, 10:56

Hello everybody

In recent years I know the Pantone system, I missed time to participate in forums, follow them as closely as possible and above all technically apply the thing.
I would like to be more active today.
I have tools and equipment to equip: tractor agri, forest tractor, 4x4 who stinks, motorcycle (?).
I live in the South Tarn as RPSantina and Gérald and will like to meet nice amateurs, whether they are enlightened or not.

See you soon
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 08/07/07, 23:35

:D Hello Bouli, and welcome to forumin your area, there is Crispus.
There was also: at Fenton
16190 Deviat

PMC Pantone training course
by Association Aubépine

http://www.laubepine.com
05 45 64 17
with Mr Schmit

But I do not know what become of him ...

I'm not yet in practice, I'm in Bordeaux.
0 x
Pyvesd
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Pyvesd » 09/07/07, 23:14

Citro, you can count on me ... as moral or temporal support : Cheesy: or as an apprentice or reflect with you on some obscure points : Lol:
0 x
pierre3131
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by pierre3131 » 31/10/07, 13:09

Hello,
the link on hawthorn.com is dead, I have not tried the phone yet.

I am also looking for people who have one or more pantone in operation, to show my parents and an uncle, who still doubt a little;)

The region is from montauban, tarn-et-garonne, to albi, in the tarn, via caussade in t-and-g.
Uncle would have for his diesel car, us for one or two cars, a mower self-reach, a mini-excavator and a tractor.

It seems that there are people on Montauban. It takes us an hour to get there, so we can shine around, so if you're in the area, please send a mp
0 x
matthew
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by matthew » 02/12/07, 17:44

Well I'm new to the site, but it's been over a year that I think about doping. I see that Citro and pyvesd are around! I'm at Creon- Between two seas!

I gathered the necessary parts for mounting a reactor on my 205 gasoline ... But I'm looking for someone who can support me for welding ... For me it's THE problem ... otherwise I l would have already mounted my reactor ...

That's where I am. Can be a bit like you Citro? So guys do not hesitate to signal me, we certainly have interesting things to say or do!

: Shock:
0 x
matthew
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Login

by matthew » 02/12/07, 18:26

By the way for Christophe and the others:

I am Matthieu LAMBRY
From Saint-Léon, Gironde, France.

I have some theoretical knowledge about internal combustion engines and I'm not afraid to put my hands in the kitchen. I am not an expert but I can learn. I am ready to invest time and move in the southwest quarter!

As I said in my previous post-it, I'm ready to go to the realization on my personal vehicle because I have most parts, but I need a welder!

A word, if anyone on this forum to this type of equipment (oxy-acethylene post or better TIG) and the skills required ... I will come to him with pleasure ... take a few welding lessons, for a salary ... anything is possible! I am a good student!

I am waiting for your reactions

:!:
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 02/12/07, 19:20

: Arrow: I'm not too far because Floirac is the gateway between two sea ...

Like you, I'm not a welding expert. I tinker with a post inverter arc. I can have an oxy acetylene but do not know how to use it ...

My biggest problem is ... TIME : Cry:
0 x
matthew
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by matthew » 02/12/07, 23:26

Apart from the time of course, I consider that WELDING is the main problem of pantone experimentation because even if we all have a little tinkering at home ... only those who have the equipment to solder can start to toy and to try some montages ...

And you Citro, where are you of your project? If you had time, would you already be setting up your reactor?

As for me, time, I can always clear ... like 1 day by fortnight ... finally subject to variation.

By the way, to what extent can you diposer an oxy-acetylene station?

PS: by the way Saint-Léon where I live is 20km from home, behind Creon (La Sauve).
0 x