Redemption of renewable electricity by EDF

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
^ ___ ^
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Redemption of renewable electricity by EDF

by ^ ___ ^ » 07/07/07, 12:43

Hello everybody

I wanted to know if EDF has continued to buy electricity from renewable sources since the opening of the energy market last Monday.

And is it also possible to sell it to other producers?

I tried to contact people from EDF or ADEME but they did not know how to answer me (my email is going around everywhere ... I hope it will not end at the basket).
0 x
On the road to joy ^ ___ ^ !!!
Flothekid
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Flothekid » 07/07/07, 18:25

Good question!!! I've been asking myself lately!

I believe it was until July 2007 that they were forced to buy back the surplus energy produced by specific producers.

But I don't know what he's got now!
0 x
^ ___ ^
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by ^ ___ ^ » 11/07/07, 12:30

I just received the response from EDF !!!

To answer your question, we would like to inform you that the total opening up of the energy market does not in any way change the obligations for EDF to buy back electricity produced from renewable energies. These conditions for the purchase of energy by EDF is a legal obligation.

We hope we have answered your question.
0 x
On the road to joy ^ ___ ^ !!!

Christophe

by Christophe » 11/07/07, 13:42

^ ___ ^ wrote: These conditions for the purchase of energy by EDF is a legal obligation.

We hope we have answered your question.

Precisely no, because since July 1, Edf's obligation has changed ... I believe that all the information is on Legifrance. Your contact with Edf is therefore not "up to date" ... but is it surprising? : Evil:

Anyway for the individual I am clearly against the principle of redemption... because the redemption criteria (at the technical level) are such that the overcharging they bring makes them barely profitable with the redemption prices.

All this is cleverly calculated by polytechnicians and mining engineers to keep control of the energy while making people believe that they are making efforts ...

Attention, I am for renewable energy in private homes but without dependence (financially speaking) of any political will ...
Last edited by Christophe the 12 / 07 / 07, 01: 04, 2 edited once.
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: purchase of renewable electricity by EDF

by Woodcutter » 11/07/07, 14:20

^ ___ ^ wrote:[...] And is it also possible to sell it to other producers? [
...]
Yes, you can very well as a small independent producer, become a member of ENERCOOP and sell your energy (renewable it goes without saying) to ENERCOOP customers.
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/07/07, 14:21

Yes, you have to see the eligibility conditions for Enercoop, otherwise you have the "Zacean" method: sell to your neighbor to black :D
0 x