Thermal wind turbine?

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
BaudouinLabrique
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: THERMAL WIND TURBINE

by BaudouinLabrique » 18/05/23, 17:56

Forhorse wrote:
BaudouinLabrique wrote: But when you have nothing exploitable, you can put all the wind turbines you want of all the kinds you want, it's not the fact that it produces sauerkraut rather than electricity that will change anything.

A thermal wind turbine as described and produced by PariTech students as well as all those manufactured in Denmark from the first oil shock TO HEATING HOUSES (see above) WORK! and to use your expression even in town we then have an "exploitable deposit" (remember what the Lebanese successfully achieved in the middle of town with a Savonius-type wind turbine!

As for directly producing thermal energy, I personally don't see the point at all. Producing heat is useless at least 6 months of the year... during this time what do you do with your heat? steam to turn a turbine? LOL

If you had read the quoted article, you would have learned that we manage to heat a house with a thermal wind turbine
Image !!!
0 x
«There are those who see things as they are and wonder why. Me, I see them as they could be and I say to myself: why not! (Sir Bernard Shaw)
« The future belongs to those who see the possibilities before they become obvious. (Theodore Levitt).
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 18/05/23, 17:59

BaudouinLabrique wrote:the (successful) achievement of Paristech students: https://www.retrouversonnord.be/HotEole ... eolien.pdf

Quite honestly, it almost made me cry....I dare to hope that it's just a tutorial for a few hours a week over a term and not an end-of-study project....Students from ENPC ...Really to cry...
When you stir a liquid long enough, it heats up. Thank you to these students for this revelation.
0 x
BaudouinLabrique
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by BaudouinLabrique » 18/05/23, 18:00

Forhorse wrote:Your students have just proved that by shaking water it heats up... what a discovery!

You again demonstrate that you have not read the story of their realization!

Extract : "Assuming a kWh price of €0,17 (while the kWh price will probably be higher in the near future), the use of an electric water heater comes at an annual cost of €745.
The cost of a low-tech 200W wind turbine is around €350 [3]. By estimating the mixer part at the same cost, we arrive at a complete cost of our system of 700€. We therefore obtain our return on investment in approximately 1 year
."
0 x
«There are those who see things as they are and wonder why. Me, I see them as they could be and I say to myself: why not! (Sir Bernard Shaw)
« The future belongs to those who see the possibilities before they become obvious. (Theodore Levitt).
BaudouinLabrique
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by BaudouinLabrique » 18/05/23, 18:00

sicetaitsimple wrote:
BaudouinLabrique wrote:the (successful) achievement of Paristech students: https://www.retrouversonnord.be/HotEole ... eolien.pdf

Quite honestly, it almost made me cry....I dare to hope that it's just a tutorial for a few hours a week over a term and not an end-of-study project....Students from ENPC ...Really to cry...
When you stir a liquid long enough, it heats up. Thank you to these students for this revelation.

SAME :

You demonstrate again that you have not read the story of their realization!

Extract: "Assuming a kWh price of €0,17 (while the kWh price will probably be higher in the near future), the use of an electric water heater comes at an annual cost of €745.
The cost of a low-tech 200W wind turbine is around €350 [3]. By estimating the mixer part at the same cost, we arrive at a complete cost of our system of 700€. So we get our return on investment in approximately 1 year."
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 18/05/23, 18:03

BaudouinLabrique wrote:
Forhorse wrote:Your students have just proved that by shaking water it heats up... what a discovery!

You again demonstrate that you have not read the story of their realization!

If so precisely ... I think it was you who did not read well!
They haven't done much except something that stirs water, which, coupled with a wind turbine, COULD produce hot water.
But apart from drawings and assumptions (certainly not necessarily false) there is NOTHING CONCRETE.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 18/05/23, 18:09

BaudouinLabrique wrote:You demonstrate again that you have not read the story of their realization!
Extract: "Assuming a kWh price of €0,17 (while the kWh price will probably be higher in the near future), the use of an electric water heater comes at an annual cost of €745.
The cost of a low-tech 200W wind turbine is around €350 [3]. By estimating the mixer part at the same cost, we arrive at a complete cost of our system of 700€. So we get our return on investment in approximately 1 year."

Well I'm copying what I wrote on the previous thread, which you wanted to skip without answering by creating this one:

"I'll leave you to your delirium, have quotes and performance calculations made for "your project" (provided you find suppliers), and in 4 years you'll come back and tell us that well, no, in fact ""it wasn't not depreciable."

As for the Solenco Power box and the production of hydrogen, the merits of which you praised to us for 20 pages about 4 years ago without being able to make the slightest calculation of the necessary storage.
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 18/05/23, 18:14

Go for 700€, if you really believe in your concept, I even think you can install a demonstrator at home and thus prove to everyone how wrong we were...

(but I take the bet that, like all wind brewers of your kind, you will never do anything concrete and will continue to talk about the forums about your genius misunderstood by the mass of ignoramuses that we are)
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 18/05/23, 18:22

Forhorse wrote: like all brewers Wind ...

So you're betting that it's the wind we make beer from? : Mrgreen:
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 18/05/23, 18:30

Forhorse wrote:Go for 700€, if you really believe in your concept, I even think you can install a demonstrator at home and thus prove to everyone how wrong we were...

Knowing that a craftsman's day (for the installation of the thing) not moonlighting is worth close to half, I'm afraid our friend will be unpleasantly disappointed...However, that comes from students of National School of Bridges and Roads.
0 x
BaudouinLabrique
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by BaudouinLabrique » 18/05/23, 19:05

sicetaitsimple wrote:As for the Solenco Power box and the production of hydrogen, the merits of which you praised to us for 20 pages about 4 years ago without being able to make the slightest calculation of the necessary storage.

Erroneous judgment: it is not because I did not deliver on this forum the results of my calculations concerning the storage that I did not do (NB I actually did)
0 x