Pantone similar patent filed by a French

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Christophe

Pantone similar patent filed by a French

by Christophe » 22/05/07, 14:01

Everything is in the title and it's here:

https://www.econologie.com/file/brevets/ ... 891537.pdf

In addition he uses a burner ... but no he does not know pantone, econology and our patent (which precisely uses a burner to keep the reactor at T °), see: https://www.econologie.com/martz-salelle ... -1540.html
0 x
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 22/05/07, 14:45

It remains to be seen what the economy is, insofar as it consumes fuel to crack the water ...
0 x
bolt
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Patent similar to Pantone filed by a French

by bolt » 16/06/07, 23:47

Christophe wrote:In addition he uses a burner ... but no he does not know pantone, econology and our patent (which precisely uses a burner to keep the reactor at T °)

Hello Christophe
Well if he knows: line 20 of his patent: he says "These reactors are available on the market"

In fact the first reactor (pantone) only serves to supply the burner which replaces the heating of the second reactor usually heated directly by the engine exhaust gases.

apparently his burner should pollute less than yours:
https://www.econologie.com/martz-salelle ... -1540.html
who is not pantonized :|

are the 1100 ° C obtained from its "pantonized" burner would be more efficient than your regulation at 600 ° C / 800 ° C :?:

Have you tried higher T °s, and if so, how far can you climb :?:

bolt
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 17/06/07, 05:44

Hello

No need to do an entire assembly as complete to verify
it is enough simply to make a naked reactor with a good torch to heat it one can go up to 1400 or at least close to the fusion of the reactor, On my small assembly I made only one test has to heat with the torch the end of the reactor the party coming out of the exhaust
I did not find anything dazzling ..
ideal for the gasoline engine system which is significantly hotter than diesel, (however the efficiency is higher on diesel the reactor is at least 150C lower)

If we examine the wording of the patent it is very general it is like a guy who wants to cover large in case there are others who make an advance with something similar (he fishes with a net)
I doubt that such an assembly was carried out ..
we must first prove that a high temperature drastically improves the panton
Make a fitting well suited to water and fuel with the same parameters? this is not what i found ...

Andre
0 x
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 17/06/07, 11:44

It's a bit of a problem with patents, the race for royalties !!

Some unscrupulous people can grab information and focus it on a patent, without evidence, and report that the system is working. Like this, they cover a field of application, as wide as possible as long as possible, to recover the royalties. Hence your net effect, André! : Wink:

The problem is that it will be up to others to prove that their invention works, if it ever builds on it with the appropriate features that make it work or that it is optimized ...

Another problem is that it obstructs a field of research with legal documents! Innovation and creativity will be all the more affected ...
0 x