Beautiful progression of fossil energies in 2006

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
mike_eco
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Beautiful progression of fossil energies in 2006

by mike_eco » 15/06/07, 12:59

Bp published its complete data for 2006, with good progress for fossils, especially coal.
http://www.echo-nature.com/inf/actu.cgi?id=2679
ou
bp.com
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 16/06/07, 00:44

Hi, mike_eco, welcome to Econology : Mrgreen:

Say, did you decide to put our morale at zero from your first post? : Lol:

Very interesting link in any case. Thank you.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
mike_eco
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by mike_eco » 17/06/07, 10:28

Hi targol

No, the goal was not to put morale at zero, but I find that there is more and more time between the announcements that we make and the reality when we take into consideration the globality of the problems and needs ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/06/07, 11:26

It was said that the development as it is currently (purely financial profitability without taking into account the environmental cost) of renewable energies could AT BEST compensate the increase in demand ...This curve confirms that they can't even do it.

And I would add that planting wind turbines here to (better) burn charcoal further (concrete example: Germany) is absolutely useless! : Evil:
0 x