Opinions about Covid vaccines, immunity, side effects and immunology

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Opinions on Covid Vaccines, Immunity, Side Effects and Immunology

by izentrop » 15/05/23, 23:50

No matter how much you repeat the same lies, you're in the same basket. : Mrgreen:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 16/05/23, 00:48

Well then of course, if I'm lying, it's practical, "eh, eh, eh" ? © So I lie. Because you say so.
Warning, con trap
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 16/05/23, 07:11

15/05/23, 23:43
guyzimentor
It's because Guy, and he told you so many times, he's not antivax like an ayatollah. It is anti fake vax with messenger RNA. By the time you understand, another pandemic will have declared itself.
it is neither for nor against, a sail shot, a steam shot. This vaxx is a vaxx like any other, it's just the technique used that differs, not the vaccine principle which consists in inoculating a product in the hope that the body will produce antibodies like any infectious product, in the naive hope that the wild virus will be trapped by this artificial lure. Ever since Pasteur, it has never worked, but the hard-skinned myth.
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 16/05/23, 07:36

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Well then of course, if I'm lying, it's practical, "eh, eh, eh" ? © So I lie. Because you say so.
No, but you believe liars, or you blind yourself with excuses like "conflicts of interest" instead of trying to understand the value of a randomized study https://www.larousse.fr/encyclopedie/me ... %C3%A9tude.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 16/05/23, 11:57

Are you still there???? : Shock:
0 x
reinoso
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by reinoso » 16/05/23, 12:23

another conspiracy piece of shit that denounces the pandemic and its thousands of deaths

1 x
Robob
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Robob » 16/05/23, 12:45

izentrop wrote:
reinoso wrote:presentation by Helene BANOUN who raises the problems
An antivax as you like them...
Converted into a poutinolatre, like most antivax... except Guy oddly

For Réinfo Covid, the very popular collective set up by the covidosceptic anesthetist doctor Louis Fouché, the Ukrainian crisis has also succeeded the Covid. “Jérémy Mercier, Hayssam Hoballah, Hélène Banoun… Several important figures in the collective only talk about that”,
https://www.marianne.net/societe/apres- ... en-ukraine

Search for Fr. Bannoun's messages concerning Ukraine since the beginning of the year: 1.5 messages. : Mrgreen:
Rather, it denounces the psyops which make it possible to orient tes opinions. You should read what she writes rather than criticize her because we whispered in your ear that she was open to criticism.Image

Banoun.jpg
Banoun.jpg (117.23 KiB) Viewed 324 times
2 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 16/05/23, 18:26

Indeed, it's little milk, we've already made it clear... But the funny zeteticians don't listen... Yet even Christophe has mentioned it more than once!

(Me Di Vizio's video is exactly what happens in this forum, understand who can...)
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 16/05/23, 18:42

(Di Visio? The lawyer of idiots, the lawyer of cases, the catho runt .... you speak of a bow!) : Mrgreen:
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 16/05/23, 19:07

Obamot wrote:(Me Di Vizio's video is exactly what happens in this forum, understand who can...)

You no longer call him Fabrice?

by Obamot »08/12/21, 03:54
Final Izentrop warning.
""I am in regular contact with various lawyers including Me Fabrice Di Vizio on his private server!
The next time you publicly insult or defame Professor Raoult here, and with the authorization of the Econology boss, I will send your file to Fabrice, and then expect criminal prosecution by his task force and a heavy fine + legal costs!
You have no idea how high the costs of files + justice can rise these days... (do you care about your house?)"

health-pollution-prevention / resignation-of-dr-raoult-supporter-of-chloroquine-from-scientific-advice-covid19-t16370-8030.html

It is BEAUTIFUL, it is BEAUTIFUL the sink.....
2 x