Eco-water: an engine water injection kit GP more!

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Eco-water: a GP engine water injection kit more!

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 11/05/23, 15:14

I looked for you on this thread? Come back to your senses... : roll:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 11/05/23, 16:44

11/05/23, 15:14
funny guyzimenter
I looked for you on this thread? Come back to your senses...
on this thread? Not particularly, I still sometimes support your interventions as before your delusions about health. I just noticed that two self-proclaimed zeteticians can't agree, which is tasty in itself: I love it!

PS: the first to have challenged water doping was.... pedro el Zerropointé, self-proclaimed great representative of "LA science" outside of which there is no salvation, too, where there are no charlatans, nor crooks since they are official graduates! ouarf, ouarf! : roll:
Last edited by Janic the 11 / 05 / 23, 16: 53, 1 edited once.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 11/05/23, 16:52

Except that "zeteticians" are like Christians, there are all kinds and as it's not the subtlety that suffocates you, you prefer Manichaeism: "All in the same bag, everything is or White or black". Something I never do. Neither for homeopathy, nor for naturopathy, nor for politics, etc, etc... nor for zetetics which, in fact, has been misguided (I have denounced this fact in a rather virulent way), Izy is a perfect example of blind drift.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 11/05/23, 17:21

11/05/23, 16:52
Except that "zeteticians" are like Christians,
you see you start with a big bullshit linked to your ignorance in theology...lo...lo...lo...logy.
Being "Christian" has nothing to do with the religions which "claim" to be Christian as you claim to be a zetetician.
There are all kinds and as it's not the subtlety that suffocates you, you prefer the Manichaeism: "All in the same bag, everything is either white or black".
do not use words of which you are unaware, there also the application. White is white by nature, so is black, it's not a matter of choice, but of fact. The nuances used by individuals only serve them to justify themselves for being neither white nor black. A rape is not really a rape (according to the rapist) a lie is not really a lie (according to the liar) a pedophile is not really a criminal since he loves children, etc...
thing that I never do. Neither for homeopathy, nor for naturopathy, nor for politics, etc, etc... nor for zetetics which has indeed been misguided (I have denounced this fact in a rather virulent way),
you already see you self-justify that you are virgin of all "sin". Another confusion, because none of these disciplines belong to an individual or a system that self-declares that such and such a person is a crook or a charlatan out of personal hatred (like your friend Izy) and not by his works
Izy is a perfect example of mindless drifting.
against what criteria? You, your beliefs, your convictions? It's rather light as criteria! So if he is for vaccines, and you are also for vaccines: who is the blind man, who is drifting? Or rather you drift well and truly together!

As for religions: of course there are thousands of religions of all kinds when we reduce faith (which is not the property of anyone, any more than science) to religion which is not precisely .
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 11/05/23, 17:36

In fact, it's only you who knows theology, words, concepts, zetetics, religions, H, BP, who never judges, who never justifies himself, who knows what others think , etc, etc... what a superman! : roll: :(
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 11/05/23, 17:48

Eco-l'eau, Eco-l'eau..... an engine water injection kit...
Definitely, it's getting worse and worse, there's no way to stay at least a little on the subject.
Some will say that everything is linked, moreover as early as 07:03 this morning Janic had knocked us down with this fabulous parallel on vaccines "far less than those of Pfitzer, whose convictions run into the billions and which has continued with its pseudo mRNA vaxx to defraud billions of naive patients"
Bourla Baltazar, same fight!
Frankly, if moderation does not rage a bit on completely off-topic posts by deleting them without further ado, all that remains is to create a single thread where everyone will "chatter" on the subject that interests them at this time there.
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 11/05/23, 18:19

11/05/23, 17:36

In fact, it's only you who knows theology, words, concepts, zetetics, religions, H, BP, who never judges, who never justifies himself, who knows what others think , etc, etc... what a superman!
theology does not belong to me because it is open to all those interested in this subject (unfortunately it is those who are the least interested in it who talk about it the most), the words are those of the dictionaries within everyone's reach, the concepts anyone, here again can have some and therefore compare them with others, that's what it's for, as for the zetetic I make no judgment (by what right?) but of its practice, practice, like what do you call Christians? As for religions, they are like car dealerships where everyone praises the qualities of their products, but above all not their faults (which the salesman next door will explain to him) all cars have faults. etc... for the rest, but I am willing to compare the advantages and disadvantages of each.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 11/05/23, 18:31

Janic wrote:...the theology...

Do you mean th' eco-water gie?
If not, it's certainly on another thread (possibly to be created) that it's happening.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 12/05/23, 07:17

simpleton
Do you mean th' eco-water gie?
Not bad! But I am not doing anything, I am only clarifying certain points used by others to avoid falling into your usual simplism.
As for water injection, inspired by the pantone system, it's the same thing every time, those who talk about it more negatively are those who have never tried it... as for the VG!... .and the vaccines of course, don't forget!
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"