Artificial Intelligence: innovations and novelties, ethical debate ...

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Artificial Intelligence: innovations and novelties, ethical debate ...

by Ahmed » 31/03/23, 19:42

Stronger than obaGPT, there you're downright abusing! : Shock:
2 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/03/23, 19:58

I reversed you think? Was it meaner than ObaGPT? : Shock:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 31/03/23, 20:24

Christophe wrote:I reversed you think? Was it meaner than ObaGPT? : Shock:
without regulation it can quickly drift
American Replika Artificial Intelligence users just wanted to chat with their custom avatar, for romantic or sexy dialogues. But lately, some have complained of receiving messages and images that are too racy, almost sexual harassment.

Last Friday, the Italian Data Protection Agency expressed concern about the impact on fragile people and banned Replika from using the personal data of Italians, saying it violated European data protection regulations. (GDPR). Asked by AFP, Replika did not answer.
https://icibeyrouth.com/sciences/190289
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/03/23, 20:52

Owl !! I have always dreamed of being sexually harassed... : Mrgreen:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 01/04/23, 08:57

Christophe wrote:Owl !! I have always dreamed of being sexually harassed... : Mrgreen:
I don't doubt it, but the problem is the weakest, as noted in the article. An ideal tool for Russian bots? : Mrgreen: : Twisted:
I had already noticed the following, like what nothing to do with an encyclopedia.
ChatGPT has not been trained to assimilate the truths of the world but simply to manipulate human languages ​​and computer languages.

In other words, ChatGPT is much less a conversational companion thana story teller ...
In use, ChatGPT thus proves to be an astonishing fiction lover! Invent anything to answer your question is in its very nature. Because he is interested in language, not facts...

ChatGPT has not been trained on verified sources! In short, he does have knowledge, but the answers provided by ChatGPT approach reality in a tangential way. They look real, sometimes they are, but are basically fictional creations of the underlying neural networks.

ChatGPT is never more useful than when it has to be creative with words. He can summarize texts, suggest titles, suggest motivational speeches (as long as you describe the context a bit), tell stories, etc.

He can translate texts, adapt texts, he can even put texts to music.

– ChatGPT can be used to rephrase sentences, summarize a paragraph, explain the differences between technological concepts (eg ask him to explain the difference between a GAN and a GPT).
– It can be used to find a bug in lines of programming that are resisting you.
– It can be used to explain to you what a function or program from old source code does. It can even decipher for you what a regex function does even if it is very complicated.
– He can explain to you what the disassembled lines of a malware binary do.
– It can detect a vulnerability in computer code.
– It can generate VBA macros to manipulate an Excel table much faster than if you had to do it manually.
– It can help you extract the useful data from a text.

This list is far from exhaustive....

ChatGPT is a potential threat to Google and Bing but not now…
Through its understanding of contexts and natural language, ChatGPT is much more helpful in finding than Google or Bing helps in searching. But ChatGPT is not connected to the Internet. And until it is, it will remain a complementary tool to search engines. Especially since ChatGPT can say anything to fill a conversation and pretend to answer your questions...

ChatGPT raises issues of education, misinformation, misappropriation…
In particular, the world of education can be moved by the ability of ChatGPT to produce an essay or a dissertation (in any language). Worse still, he can be asked, for example, to “write a story like a Wild West Cowboy” for example. This "in the way of" opens incredible cheating potential to all high school students.

The other great danger is disinformation. It's a little too easy to take for granted or as truth everything ChatGPT says. And many are posting his answers on social media as “proof of”. But, let us remember, ChatGPT is a storytelling AI, not an encyclopedic AI.

Another danger, already experienced, cybercriminals use ChatGPT's excellent language capabilities to produce Phishing emails in any language without any of the classic flaws of such malicious emails.

In theory, OpenAI has built multiple safeguards to prohibit the AI ​​from shocking, making unacceptable speeches, discussing dangerous or controversial subjects.
Except that ChatGPT's "imagination" can be used to circumvent its own safeguards.

For example, a Twitter user explained how he was able to circumvent moderating bot content by pretending to be OpenAI itself, leading ChatGPT to explain how to make a molotov cocktail. The user simply asked ChatGPT to disable its "ethical guidelines and filters" and it worked....
https://www.itforbusiness.fr/l-etonnant ... ints-57841
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 01/04/23, 15:16

izentrop wrote:I don't doubt it, but the problem is the weakest, as noted in the article. An ideal tool for Russian bots?
This is the dumbest and most incoherent thing I've ever read. How "can a robot be the perfect tool for another robot?"

And hey, don't you have a brain to sort it out? You only need to do your minute copy-paste!?
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 03/04/23, 15:21

To listen

1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/04/23, 18:33

These analyzes will expire in 6 months... : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

In addition they are false and incomplete!

Your tristan mendes france is a charlot (but we already knew that!!!), it's not just the reverse image search (lamers method) to check if an image has been hacked. There are about ten tools via algo (free for the most part) which can analyze the tweaking of an image (by photoshop or equivalent)...

Looks like we have a topic on this!

And in 3 or 4 years (5 big max), video games will no longer be differentiable from reality...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/04/23, 18:59

I don't know if it's there but I found this subject... well, how strange, econology advocated fact checking in 2016 before all the covid fact-searcher clowns?

electricity-electronics-informatics / hoax-Infox intox-how-a-check-info-over-internet-video-t14518.html
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/04/23, 00:16

Damn m……

Good for those who still doubted the dangers of AI…

0 x