The therapeutic thread of insults! Let off steam! Let go !! Band ...

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The therapeutic thread of insults! Let off steam! Let go !! Band ...

by pedrodelavega » 27/03/23, 14:39

Obamot wrote:And contrary to what has been said, I am no longer verbose at all, I have considerably reduced my contributionss (so much so that some "funny" have seen that I no longer post Moreau. To the point that every time I show up there are now close to twenty new messages displayed, which is about double before, but I frequent less.)

"The less you contribute, the more others contribute"
cdfd : roll:
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 27/03/23, 14:45

And here is the pure butter mystifier who deludes himself. If you're blocked from posting, go see a curator : Idea:

It's since Guy's return that he's been messing up all the threads, along with the pain in the ass.

I don't know why it doesn't even surprise me?
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 08/04/23, 11:50

Context:
Le 04/04/23, 16:57 I get a warning for daring to write (the truth): "("Alert mytho" at 100%)" the 28/03/23, 18:16 That's almost ONE WEEK later... nuclear-fossil fuels/russian-gas-gazprom-la-bombe-g-de-poutine-arte-thema-t4777-570.html#p528742
To which I reply: "You have become completely insane you... the narcissistic perverted madman has you bewitched or what?
: Mrgreen: " With a : Mrgreen: .
: Mrgreen:
I note that "the narcissistic perverse madman" takes the opportunity to use this sentence (out of context), twice to continue his undermining work. : Mrgreen:
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 08/04/23, 12:59

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff..............
1 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Remundo

by Remundo » 08/04/23, 13:30

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Context:
Le 04/04/23, 16:57 I get a warning for daring to write (the truth): "("Alert mytho" at 100%)" the 28/03/23, 18:16 That's almost ONE WEEK later... nuclear-fossil fuels/russian-gas-gazprom-la-bombe-g-de-poutine-arte-thema-t4777-570.html#p528742
To which I reply: "You have become completely insane you... the narcissistic perverted madman has you bewitched or what?
: Mrgreen: " With a : Mrgreen: .
: Mrgreen:
I note that "the narcissistic perverse madman" takes the opportunity to use this sentence (out of context), twice to continue his undermining work. : Mrgreen:

yes here is Guy what you are sending in PM and addressing a Moderator.

Not only do you roundly insult the Moderator, but as you pass by, you conchie another forumer in the same sentence. You may have your reasons for hating Obamot, but your words are incorrect, excessive, rude, inappropriate.

And after you come to give lessons to everyone by pecking in different subjects.

then you, you are probably not crazy, neither perverted nor narcissistic.

But furious you are often... and disrespectful even more often.

you're really lucky to still be free to write about this forum which serves as an outlet for you, as it does for others.
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 08/04/23, 14:17

As if my "recriminations" were not legitimate... and as if despite the : Mrgreen: you didn't take it all at face value... : roll:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 08/04/23, 14:25

but yes big head of neurotic idiot who does not know what to do with his day

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

with 7 : Mrgreen: , must be taken in the 7th degree. : Idea:
2 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 08/04/23, 15:33

That's it, I like it, little shit! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 08/04/23, 20:06

I remind to Obamot that he is in no way the victim of an injustice, even less of a censorship: if Christophe saw fit for his own peace of mind to remove his right to MPs, it was to put an end to a form of harassment. Without much effect, since it was through message reports that his recriminations continued (by the public admission of the unfortunate recipient)...
Si Obamot" "donated his person to the forum"To the point of perhaps confusing them, it's unfortunate, because no one to my knowledge has asked him for such a sacrifice.
4 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 08/04/23, 20:49

First of all it is advisable to raise the extraordinary cynicism and contempt of Guy, which is already highly revealing.

Ahmed wrote:I remind to Obamot that he is in no way the victim of an injustice, even less of a censorship: if Christophe saw fit for his own peace of mind to take away his right to MPs, it was to put an end to a form of harassment.

I didn't want to participate in this unpacking but since you're forcing me to. This is the second time that I vehemently deny what now amounts to defamation on your part, since I have already told you that it was not true, that you had no proof of what you were saying and that you didn't have access to my PMs and no one contradicted me after my previous clarification besides, I offered to have my mailbox opened by a third party to check. And Christophe's reaction implicitly confirmed that what I was saying was true.

And besides, no embarrassment at all since Christophe was playing guessing games...

Ahmed wrote:Without much effect, since it was through message reports that his recriminations continued (by the public admission of the unfortunate recipient)...
no, but what am I getting into, I remind you that in this case with Guy, the victim is the forum (and obviously I'm the person targeted but hey, and so I defend myself as best I can) this has just been proven this very day with all the display made by this curious character, when I had absolutely no didn't participate and didn't even complain about what he was warned about, and this with the obvious aim of turning his condition from predator to victim! Would this type of mental manipulation wake you up if you were in my place, for over a year?

In the end, this measure, which is totally inadequate, is discriminatory, since Guy insulted Remundo by MP, and that, on the other hand, is 100% proven! something that I didn't even do, despite suffering these injustices.

Ahmed wrote:Si Obamot" "donated his person to the forum"To the point of perhaps confusing them, it's unfortunate, because no one to my knowledge has asked him for such a sacrifice.
I don't understand this sentence, I don't give a damn about my little person, it's the forum who mattered. Same for everything I've done in my little existence : Oops:

What is also 100% proven is that all this fuss at the moment is indeed the fact of Guy and him alone, I was careful not to participate (only responding to what was strictly necessary)
0 x