Divertron 1200x submersible pump unexpected shutdown

And if they were repairing rather than throwing and change? Rediscover the pleasure of the repairs yourself. How to diagnose a problem or find spare parts? Repair itself is way to save money generally!
totoche01
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Divertron 1200x submersible pump unexpected shutdown

by totoche01 » 03/10/21, 16:56

Hello,
I am calling on you because I have a submersible pump for my rainwater collection tank. Model divertron 1200x.
This pump is 9 years old and for a few weeks it has stopped unexpectedly to restart immediately.
I disassembled the water outlet and started it up, in this case and without outlet pressure, it works well continuously.
If I reconnect it to the network and turn it on to supply the toilets for example, it will stop every 5 to 10sec as if the pressure in the network seems too high but restarts immediately ... to stop and restart and stop. I also have the impression that the filling of the toilet tank is taking longer than before.

Does this symptom correspond to the wear of the capacitor that would then have to be changed?

I see thank you in advance and good day to you.
0 x
divertron1000
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Divertron 1200x submersible pump unexpected shutdown

by divertron1000 » 25/03/23, 11:50

Hello,
Have you solved your problem? when I open a tap my pump starts, water flows for 1 min then it stops. I have to unplug / plug it back in for it to start again... I can't find the problem / the solution
0 x
totoche01
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by totoche01 » 25/03/23, 15:39

Hello,
No, I haven't solved the problem because my pump is impossible to disassemble because of a completely seized nut. So I can't access the electronic part.
But my pump continues for 2 years to work in the same way, it works for 30s then stops and resumes 1s later.
It's not the same problem as you. You she goes to safety.
0 x
divertron1000
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by divertron1000 » 25/03/23, 21:54

totoche01 wrote:Hello,
No, I haven't solved the problem because my pump is impossible to disassemble because of a completely seized nut. So I can't access the electronic part.
But my pump continues for 2 years to work in the same way, it works for 30s then stops and resumes 1s later.
It's not the same problem as you. You she goes to safety.

Thank you for your message. Do you have any idea how I can fix this "safety"?
0 x