The therapeutic thread of insults! Let off steam! Let go !! Band ...

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The therapeutic thread of insults! Let off steam! Let go !! Band ...

by Obamot » 22/03/23, 22:41

There's nothing classified, except to answer HONESTLY and above all proportionally.

You just have a bewildering behavior, it seems that having created an injustice satisfies you to see you arrange!

I do not believe that...
Please strike a balance and arbitrate accordingly.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 22/03/23, 23:13

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/03/23, 23:32

It's not even Calimero, it's Macron there! : Mrgreen:
2 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 23/03/23, 08:33

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Why am I still intervening? Because there are still a few "technical" subjects that may interest me... Less and less... And besides, I intervene less and less. Except (apart from technical matters) when my blood runs a little...

+1

: Arrow:
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/03/23, 08:41

simplet wrote:
Why am I still intervening? Because there are still a few "technical" subjects that may interest me... Less and less... And besides I intervene less and less. Except (apart from technical matters) when my blood runs a little...
so much the better, it saves you from saying nonsense on subjects that you do not control!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
unpeusecenID
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by unpeusecenID » 23/03/23, 09:01

Obamot wrote:But I made absolutely NO fault that I could be blamed for....

Be honest Christophe, it was you who played guessing games in MP, I never "asked" anything... as a sanction. Just be consistent! Read PMs

Why all of a sudden "warning" and sharing what I've discovered should be a "fault"and even less give rise to a sanction... : Shock: mind-boggling

What I have discovered is perfectly true, even if later so-called inaccuracies come to light, as they are/were impossible for me to verify. hence the need to prevent

But what mysteries and imbroglio for nothing, and always spurred on to stir up trouble. We wonder by whom....?

By the USA! obviously !
Being responsible for the UN coffee machine has gone to your head, you see conspiracies everywhere. (it was you who said you were at the UN, I distorted it a bit to be "funny")
The only one plotting is yourself against yourself.
Nothing to reproach you Gilbert? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5H4mIbpFYOc&ab_channel=sachaoudot

-You yourself have at least one other nickname, (personally I don't care but obviously for you it's an unforgivable fault! So how do you feel about it?) Besides, I only have one at a time . Search shit as you are you will find in the past moments when I had several at the same time, it was to bring different tones of information that some consider irreconcilable in the same person. So to remain credible and audible, it is sometimes necessary to deal with the simplicity of some. but no will of deceit for any malevolence. I don't do anymore, I assume myself.

-You are lying to me knowingly by claiming to give me back the outstretched hand that I myself had stretched out to you just before. I find this morally very limited, especially if you want to establish a relationship of trust, if you want to be what you claim to be, that is to say an altruist.
-You wet the moderation concerning my IP or other disclosure, always unclear, ambiguous remarks, which I put on a difficulty in expressing clearly what we think.
Well, I can understand the game of wanting to find out who I was, the method is terrible.
You wouldn't have talked about a leaked ID, nor blocked my PMs, I might have answered you, since you showed yourself to be altruistic and of good will.
True trust works better than conspiracy.
You will almost have learned something from this experience. Almost because you haven't practiced trust.

Unlike you, throughout my "Wow-Wow" posts I've been sincere, I haven't lied to anyone, much less betrayed anyone's friendly trust. You can't say that I have many friends here...
Precisely, what animates me in the subject Russia Ukraine is the lack of sincerity of the Russian aggressor who often has perverse remarks, of the style "Western armament prolongs the war".
Even, and especially if it is factually true, only a fool does not see the perversity of such talk.

My real friends* were aware of who I was as my old nickname and probably the moderation too.
Are there nicknames with the same IP? : Lol:
but hey, my regular cramage nicks does not help the case.

*Except one who is in purgatory and doesn't want to get out of it despite an outstretched hand some time ago. I think he knows who I am and out of past courtesy he didn't say anything? answer in pm if you read and recognize yourself and if you wish.
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/03/23, 09:06

Are you still there? : Shock:
0 x
unpeusecenID
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by unpeusecenID » 23/03/23, 09:16

Christophe wrote:Are you still there? : Shock:

Do we have to answer the questions? : Mrgreen:
It's not from me but from an author who asks to be famous : Wink:
This is to tease you but courtesy requires us to answer...otherwise what's the point of a forum ?
I'll see how long I stay, I'm undecided.
there are a lot of reservations at the moment, the season is good? : Wink:
1 x
unpeusecenID = Ouaf-Ouf, but we will close soon Permanent closure
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/03/23, 09:49

Like I said before, I could be wrong....

Rhôlala... Tomorrow is another day. Peace & Love!!!
You're a big boy aren't you? Can't manage yourself?
Here it is multipolar not bipolar : Mrgreen:

By the way, what nickname do you keep to finish? I didn't follow everything : Cheesy:
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/03/23, 09:54

He is quadripolar him! : Mrgreen:
0 x