Cancer also seen by regenerates

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Cancer seen by regenerates

by pedrodelavega » 20/03/23, 21:06

Janic wrote:The accusation is reduced to pretending to practice the official medicine of the moment

Hey, not at all. Read the charges : roll:
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/03/23, 21:25

pedrodelavega wrote:Hey, not at all. Read the charges : roll:
What result can sophrology achieve? The bar is too high for you, you should start with French.

His Youtube channel was not my thing, but there it turns again into a political trial. In short, you still count for butter.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 21/03/23, 08:23

20/03/23, 22:06
Janic wrote:
The accusation is reduced to pretending to practice the official medicine of the moment
pedro el zero pointing
Hey, not at all. Read the charges
which you misunderstood as usual.
the law holds an accused innocent until proven guilty, which is decided at trial, not before. But the charges (of illegal practice of medicine) can be numerous, but worthless during a judgment, if no proof can be brought and there your friends and bosses will have a job to get there.

It is placed under judicial control with in particular the prohibition to participate or organize courses or training related to naturopathy, hygiene, health or well-being.

the other accusations are there only to drown the fish, in order to make believe that it is its trade which is targeted in priority whereas the objective is precisely that above, under pressure of the mivilude and BP represented by medicine official monopoly.
So let's wait for the trial and possibly his appeal!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 22/03/23, 13:22

well, that's going to piss off the funny people!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 22/03/23, 19:47

a little extra for deniers.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/03/23, 23:53

Nevertheless, I have no illusions, he will be sentenced by the court, for political reasons that are not apparent but above all ideological.

It must be said that he pushed the cork quite far in distrust of the system, taking facts for granted, but which are not recognized by the doxa... What has become of his main problem.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/03/23, 10:01

23/03/23, 00:53
obamot
Nevertheless, I have no illusions, he will be sentenced by the court, for political reasons that are not apparent but above all ideological.
Not necessarily or for a symbolic euro, just to say that he was condemned “officially” to satisfy BP, via the “official” medical system!
moreover, if the judge is not biased, he will have to audition hundreds, thousands of participants who have regained better health through information on the means of regaining it
Must say that he pushed the cork quite far in the mistrust of the system,
and again, he must have restrained himself.
taking facts for granted,
yes, but acquired through experience, through field experience and not specifically by him, but above all by his participants who have been restored where the BP system had failed.
but which are not recognized by the doxa... Which has become its main problem.
it has always been the same throughout history: it is forbidden to be right! There is an expression, which I have not found, which says grossomodo: rejected yesterday, admitted today, idolized tomorrow. This is the typical case of Semmelweiss who was rejected, "persecuted and whose current medicine has made him a hero of health," (whose merits have been recognized above all with Pasteur, Jenner or Koch) by his findings that the lack of hygiene was a factor of contamination and which, pushed to the extreme to the point of ridicule, gave the washing of hands by alcoholic solutions and current virus strainer masks.
These humans are crazy!
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/03/23, 10:10

I shouldn't say it, because in general I don't give details, but since the thing works wonderfully (in a very specific case, I won't extend it to all cases) but a doctor who also practices Chinese medicine, reduced chronic inflammation in a joint with the practice of Qi Gong (instead of medoc or painful physio) and spectacular improvement in 3 days...

So I'm more careful to criticize alternative medicine. There are things that work and it is criminal to ban them...

As you say, a slightly more "enlightened" prosecutor could see the problem from another angle... If he is so lucky.
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 23/03/23, 10:15

"....it even seems that my grandfather's neighbor's aunt recovered from a...."
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/03/23, 10:22

23/03/23, 11:10
I shouldn't say it, because in general I don't give details, but since the thing works wonderfully (in a very specific case, I won't extend it to all cases) a doctor who also practices medicine chinese, reduced chronic inflammation in a joint with the practice of Qigong (instead of painful medicine or physio) and spectacular improvement in 3 days...
these cases are much more numerous than is said, but that the doxa, and the superstitious of the pseudo zetetic of the funny, refuse to hear it;
I have my martial arts teacher who regularly had injections for shooting pains in the shoulder (which is embarrassing for this kind of "sport"). He went to see, without really believing it, a local bonesetter and this pain almost and immediately disappeared and only reappeared when he indulged in excesses and it disappeared again by ceasing these "pranks".

pedro el Zerro pointed, dEconologist expert
23/03/23, 11:15
"....it even seems that my grandfather's neighbor's aunt recovered from a...."
it even appears that the 157.000 annual deaths from cancer had been treated by learned oncologists; it was the aunt of her grandfather's neighbor who said it... that they were not cured despite the slew of billions invested in plums for these victims of incompetence!
Always so stupid the pedro!
Last edited by Janic the 23 / 03 / 23, 10: 30, 2 edited once.
0 x