[One other] Humor

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Re: [one other] Humor

by Christophe » 02/02/23, 17:44

Exnihiloest wrote:A close up on a middle finger is your culture level.

A wide shot on an arm of honor is the level of your culture.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 02/02/23, 17:55

Christophe wrote:...
A wide shot on an arm of honor is the level of your culture.

This is what makes the selection. The idiot only sees the arm. That's good, it's the only sign he can understand (even when the rest is explained to him). The others enjoy the rest of the message.
Everything is for the best in the best of all worlds.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/02/23, 17:58

And the idiot sees the finger... : Lol:

We can play this stupid game for a long time, huh...
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 02/02/23, 18:02

Exnihiloest wrote:[...] is the level of your culture

That's pretty much what I said about yours in “OFF”.
Do you have so little imagination and intelligence to resort to badly drawn and completely silly cartoons...

So you want to pass yourself off as a cador in fluid dynamics...? Finally if, you piss with laughter _Image
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 02/02/23, 18:09

Christophe wrote:And the idiot sees the finger... : Lol:

We can play this stupid game for a long time, huh...

I see very few play dumb with me. Most are natural, they do not play. Look at Zobamot's latest, the more stupid you die, he should be careful.
I wonder about your case. I want to believe that it is a necessary posture for your business, but still... : Lol:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 02/02/23, 18:50

super dumb naz' y facho and the whole long list of behaviors and stupid character.
Pet them like you always do and they'll be happy (I loved your cover of "nullard", a tribute to the Janicon, he must be wagging his tail).
facing a narcissist who takes himself and considers himself superior in "intelligence" but with bad humor (nonexistent by the way)
For the tribute in question you touch me one without moving the other as said who you know. and I wriggle indeed to have flushed out the fool vain and happy to be who uses his famous ad hominem abundantly replaced by insults of idiots. Finally you dropped your mask of hypocrisy.
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/02/23, 19:02

Considering the pitiful demonstration of physics that he has just made, I doubt very much his intellectual superiority! : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

Then he knows how to talk...

Has politics ever thought of it for you, Exni? : Lol:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 02/02/23, 19:31

02/02/23, 20:02
Considering the pitiful demonstration of physics that he has just made, I doubt very much his intellectual superiority! : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:
supposed superiority by himself only, characteristic of narcissists
Then he knows how to talk...
blah!
Has politics ever thought of it for you, Exni?
who would like it? : roll:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 02/02/23, 21:55

Christophe wrote:Considering the pitiful demonstration of physics that he has just made, I doubt very much his intellectual superiority!

I could initiate you like I just did on a forum Anglo-Saxon, to special relativity and in this context to the transforms of the magnetic potential vector. When you have a moment between two sprayings of poutineries and other anti-vaccines on stupid cultures, let me know.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/02/23, 22:03

Prizes!
0 x