Pension reform

philosophical debates and companies.
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: pension reform

by gegyx » 22/01/23, 14:34

: Evil:
Darmanin was pleased that it went well...

A stupid wokist order service, with a vicious and well-adjusted baton.

https://www.nouvelobs.com/societe/20230 ... ainte.html
0 x
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 22/01/23, 23:46

Great moment tonight
Poutou who calls Drahi (and the other billionaires) a thief on BFMTV! :) (Drahi's news channel)
I invite you to search the BFM replay (sometimes Drahi would put the video online), it was magic! :)
1 x
Optimists invented airplanes, parachutes pessimistic. George Bernard Shaw.
Thought personal, I understand better why the big bosses invented the golden parachute.
Remundo

by Remundo » 22/01/23, 23:59

doomed but it does not fly very high...

Poutou is a tench, Drahi a pro-Macron billionaire.

Neither are positive for France.

That said... I think I'm going to strike on 31/01.
The next strikes

Strike in the oil sector on January 26 and 27, 2023. ...
General and national strike on January 31, 2023. ...
Strike in the early childhood sector on February 2, 2023. ...
Strike in the oil sector from February 6 to 8, 2023. ...
Tan de Nantes transport strike on February 23, 2023.

Source: This is the Strike

I will leave my salary for nothing.

But I have three good reasons
* pension reform as a blind application BEPGs
* the stupidity of the Blanquer reform in high school
* Macron's arrogance and hypermaleficence for 10 years in France

That said... The French put him in power, our strikes and other current gesticulations are a little childish and ineffective, even harmful for France.

I find NDA's initiative rather intelligent: requesting a RIP to block the government without blocking the country.

0 x
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 25/01/23, 13:33

Respect to Drahi and BFM who published the video of Poutou (calling Drahi a thief):
https://www.bfmtv.com/replay-emissions/ ... 20368.html
1 x
Optimists invented airplanes, parachutes pessimistic. George Bernard Shaw.

Thought personal, I understand better why the big bosses invented the golden parachute.
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/01/23, 13:40

Well! It's a change from the ass licker from TPMP! : Mrgreen:

When exactly is it happening? Even if I'm sure that the 33 minutes are interesting...Poutou more than 10 minutes I have trouble (it's been looping for 30 years...)
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 25/01/23, 13:44

Seriously...

The petition to sign:
https://www.debout-la-france.fr/actuali ... r-le-pays/

The approach is a cross-partisan national union to block the government.

Below is the argument developed by NDA
Argument:

1. the pay-as-you-go pension system is not threatened.

In 2022, the plan has a surplus of 3,2 billion euros. The share of gross domestic product devoted to pensions is expected, in the worst of the forecasts of the Pensions Orientation Council (COR), to increase slightly in 2032 (14,5%), then decrease in 2050 (14,1% ) compared to 13,7% in 2021.

The COR foresees, at worst, a slight deficit in 2030 (7 to 10 billion) out of a total amount of pensions paid today of 346 billion. This represents the recent increase in France's net payment to the European Union (from 5 to 12 billion in a few years), or half of the annual financial cost of the millions of fake Vitale cards (20 billion).

Rather than making retirees suffer, and sacrificing them once again, let's hunt the real financial waste of France.

This reform is not intended to prevent a serious deficit, but quite simply to reduce, under the influence of Brussels, the share of our national wealth reserved for our pensioners, and to open a new market for pension funds, to supplement the future insufficiency of French pensions.

2. A dangerous reform: pensioners will be impoverished.

How, in a country which lays off seniors from the age of 55, can we ask for an increase in the legal retirement age, which will force a majority of non-retired people, between 62 and 64, to receive the social minima?

In 2019, Emmanuel Macron himself proclaimed it loud and clear:

“Should the legal retirement age, which is currently 62, be raised? I do not believe. (…) You already don't know what to do after 55 years. (…) We must first win this fight before explaining to people, my good friends work longer, that would be hypocritical. »

Only 30% of 60-64 year olds have a job, and recruiters are not inclined to change this policy. Thus, according to a recent study carried out by Indeed, 4 out of 10 business leaders do not plan to employ a person over 45 in the near future.

It is not the 60-64 year olds who are going to take up the jobs in tension (nurses, carers, teachers, train or bus drivers), it is not them, in an entirely digital era, who will train the youngest on new technologies. The previous reform, which increased the retirement age from 60 to 62, had no influence on the employment rate of blue-collar workers, home helps or building trades.

Given the low employment rate mentioned above, inactivity is, and will remain, substantial among seniors. The passage from 62 to 64 years will, in fact, reduce the period of activity taken into account for the establishment of pensions, which will be even lower than before.

The savings desired by the Government will be mainly financed by those who started working very young, who, to have a full pension, will have to work "for free", that is to say without earning new pension rights, since they will have already accumulated enough contributions at age 62.

The lower classes will once again be the first victims, whereas they have, compared to the richer classes, a much lower life expectancy (29% of the lowest-income men died at age 64 compared to 6% of men very high income).

Not content with forcing part of the population to live on the RSA, this reform will only multiply the number of workers who will have started very young, but will never have had the leisure to enjoy their retirement.

The Government, to deceive the French, promises a minimum pension of 1200 € but this only applies to full careers. However, the reform presented will lead to strong career discontinuities.

3. To solidify the pay-as-you-go pension system, there are solutions.

Rather than multiplying successive reforms reducing pension expenditure, in order to make the pay-as-you-go pension system sustainable in the medium term, focus on revenue that depends on the creation of jobs on French soil and the birth rate:

Only a policy encouraging to produce in France, and to relocate our industries, will make it possible to lower the unemployment rate to 5%, which would represent ten billion additional income for the pension funds.
Reconnect with a real family policy, by reversing the cuts in aid decided by François Hollande and Emmanuel Macron, which would make it possible to increase the birth rate and preserve the active-inactive ratio for decades to come.

Only a referendum, resulting from a vast popular mobilization, going beyond political divisions, can make it possible to block the Government without blocking the country.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/01/23, 13:49

Demonstration, referendum, partial strikes... Sorry Remundo, it's a waste of time with a government as contemptuous of its people as that of Macron! : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

On the other hand, the general oil blockade can work...it would have the effect of a strike imposed on everyone! 8) 8) 8) 8) We already had a taste a few months ago...

Here, more than 12 years ago, I wrote (we were already there Remundo):

Pension reform: stronger oil unions?

Reread also: society-and-philosophy/retirement-at-what-age-t9755.html
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/01/23, 13:52

Otherwise, during the health pass, I made some suggestions for become an ugly anti-social citizen to express societal discontent in several concrete ways (effective in my opinion):

health-pollution-prevention / active-resistance-against-the-vaccine-pass-in-france-credit-social-santé-discrimination-et-segregation-t17084.html
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 25/01/23, 13:58

I say block the government, but not the country.

You have to try the legalistic procedure.

If it does not work, then of course we will go on a general strike.

And poverty will rise again.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/01/23, 14:06

Impoverish the French people, at all levels (especially cultural: society-and-philosophy/le-puy-du-fourbe-overcome-or-die-cultural-racism-woke-to-its-paroxysm-t17409.html ) is the buffoon 1st business...

This in order to:

a) Africanize Europe (economic battle with the USA)
b) Impose even harsher policies (democracies) under cover of societal malaise (notably insecurity, see a))
c) Lead to more population control whether human or AI.

For...in the end:

d) ...SURPRISE!
1 x