Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
reinoso
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)

by reinoso » 24/01/23, 16:58

the delusions of the zetetic in action!

qg.jpg
qg.jpg (59.47 KiB) Viewed 372 times

It's time for fear to change sides. The rhetoric of “conspiratorial danger” that threatens a so-called “scientific consensus” is a canard propagated by organizations and individuals with no respect for science and the disinterested search for truth. In November 2021, the Facebook company, which subcontracts its so-called "fact-checking" to another commercial company, believed itself authorized to censor the page of the British Medical Journal, one of the oldest and most prestigious scientific journals. for the simple reason that it published an article questioning the integrity of the data contained in Pfizer's clinical trials. Such practices, which equally concern other digital giants, from Google to YouTube, Twitter or Instagram, should open our eyes to the incredible takeover of public debate by industrial propaganda that we have been witnessing for three years, with the complicity of many governments and most Western journalists. When such censorship is organized, science is muzzled and democracy falters

https://qg.media/blog/laurent-mucchiell ... i-science/
2 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 24/01/23, 17:24

Exnihiloest wrote:
It is by care of complexed imbeciles wanting their revenge on the smarter than them that the moderators let these insults pass repeatedly, or because they are like them?
On the other hand, we are still waiting for your famous post "Hara Kiri" (death that kills) which was to free you from all this "ambient mediocrity" which revolts you so much 8)
and was to lead you to the pinnacle of bliss : Cheesy:

(after giro of your informal substrate in chromatic polarities –> : Oops: it goes without saying) ^_^
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 24/01/23, 18:34

Personally, I experienced a phase of allergy to certain theses supported here with vehemence; however, I pulled myself together, not out of massive support, but for other reasons. First, I learned a lot about this forum and I also had a lot of fun talking; and as I have a natural tendency to recognition... 8) Secondly, I consider opinions, even uncertain ones, to be the symptom of something indirectly significant. It obviously remains to decipher the underlying intellectual mechanism (but you know my taste for mechanics!). The useful and necessary tool is called "epistemology". beware of a too laudatory prior appreciation! ...but I will probably have the opportunity (if the virus that has just invaded me does not send me patres ad!) to come back to it on another thread.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 24/01/23, 18:43

a virus that will be quickly fired! : Cheesy:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 24/01/23, 18:56

I don't know, the affection (in both senses of the term!) not being reciprocal, it is possible (but not certain) that he gets tired quickly (I still have some immune resources to expel the intruder).
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 24/01/23, 19:34

reinoso wrote:the delusions of the zetetic in action!

It's the backlash. The weapons the conspirators used were gratuitous assertion, cherry picking, lies and misinformation. Against this contempt for the truth, even the assertion of facts remains vain. It only remained to use the same weapons. This is how you rot an entire society.
Last edited by Exnihiloest the 24 / 01 / 23, 19: 47, 1 edited once.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 24/01/23, 19:39

Ahmed wrote:Personally, I experienced a phase of allergy to certain theses supported here with vehemence; however, I pulled myself together, not out of massive support, but for other reasons. First, I learned a lot about this forum and I also had a lot of fun talking; and as I have a natural tendency to recognition... 8) Secondly, I consider opinions, even uncertain ones, to be the symptom of something indirectly significant. It obviously remains to decipher the underlying intellectual mechanism (but you know my taste for mechanics!). The useful and necessary tool is called "epistemology". beware of a too laudatory prior appreciation! ...but I will probably have the opportunity (if the virus that has just invaded me does not send me patres ad!) to come back to it on another thread.

Academic debates are respectable, but when "theses" begin to rot a society, there comes a time when you have to know how to take sides and oppose. Or else let's no longer vilify the 3rd Reich and Goebbels' propaganda.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 24/01/23, 19:50

Obamot wrote:... On the contrary, we are still waiting for your famous post "Hara Kiri" (death that kills) which was to free you from all this "ambient mediocrity" which revolts you so much 8)

But what is he talking about?! Can someone decode the delirium of the gugus?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 24/01/23, 21:28

0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 24/01/23, 21:55

reinoso wrote:the delusions of the zetetic in action!
This thing is taken up by all the conspiracy sites, that is to say : roll:

What an idiot this Mucchielli, he didn't understand science...
0 x