Linky meter: Operating and user manual?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Counter Linky: Operating and user manual?

by gegyx » 17/12/22, 01:59

There is no reason for the community to pay for those who refused the meter for incomprehensible reasons
This decision to charge for the foot reading service to those who have de facto refused the remote reading is therefore fair and logical.

Here, another rotten caste…
Same bullshit reasoning as for the vaccine.
incomprehensible reason?
/ Fake ! Many reasons have been given. So it should be understandable for a "consulting manager".
It's rather the reasons for installing that were lame and incomprehensible, and unnecessarily bogus.
By failing to say that the power consumption for the operation of the linky to send you waves in your mouth and around, non stop, is taken from the downstream circuit (user).

The creation of Enedis, just for this office installation of meters, what is it, if not, 1 billion extra charge?

Succession by service was in the original contracts, at their expense and initiative.

This mobster forgets that this meter purchase charge is paid by all consumers.
So the no-linky also pays for a meter, not installed.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 20/12/22, 08:17

NDA speaks on the price of electricity and also the Linky meter

1 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 01/01/23, 23:40

Measures concerning meter reading (non-linky), Enedis

The Enedis electricity metering service is chargeable if you do not have a Linky meter
From 1 January, consumers who have not installed a Linky meter in their home and who have not sent at least one consumption index statement for a year will have to pay compensation of 49,80 euros to the title of the meter reading service by Enedis. A sum of 8,30 euros will then be deducted every two months.

To avoid paying this sum, consumers who are not equipped with a Linky meter must therefore send their reading to Enedis before the end of the year, if this has not been done during the last 12 months. If this is the case, the consumer will benefit from a free statement service until December 2024.

The day the Linky meter was installed in my home
Note however that from January 2025, if the accommodation is not equipped with a Linky meter, and even if at least one meter reading is sent to Enedis during the past year, the statement service will be chargeable.

https://www.nouvelobs.com/societe/20230 ... -2023.html
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 01/01/23, 23:59

So what? What do we give a fuck about the few idiots who refused the installation of a Linky meter?
Will they pay a little more? It's their choice, although I understand that until the beginning of 2025 if they send their statement it should not be the case. It leaves them a bit of time to change their minds, but if they are convinced, that's up to them, they'll just have to pay for the fact that a guy comes to take a reading, which is indeed a cost.
There is no reason for those who accepted it to pay for it.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 02/01/23, 00:47

from a societal point of view, the guys, we continue to pay them, it goes through the CAF. But that's another debate.

From a technical point of view, LINKY has advantages, but it is also an authority and spying tool.

like a knife, it all depends on how you use it.

those who rejected it aren't that dumb, in any case it's not that simple... there may be intellectually limited curmudgeons, but not only...

I let the installations be done, but without being fooled... Enedis relieves you in one click... it's in your interest to pay and that the network does not risk a blackout...
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/01/23, 01:07

A disadvantage of the linky is its lifespan: I don't think it will exceed 25 years...
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 02/01/23, 01:17

Yes indeed, that's another aspect of things...

for that the electromechanical was almost eternal... but not communicating.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 02/01/23, 01:24

Remundo wrote:Yes indeed, that's another aspect of things...

for that the electromechanical was almost eternal... but not communicating.
and not as precise.
With a 60 W incandescent lamp the disc rotated slowly. With its LED equivalent of 6 W, it no longer turns. In any case, I had seen it on an old counter. I have to redo the test to see at what power it takes off : Lol:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 02/01/23, 08:25

it was precise enough.

I believe they were class 2.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 02/01/23, 12:07

sicetaitsimple wrote:So what? What do we give a fuck about the few idiots who refused the installation of a Linky meter?
Will they pay a little more? It's their choice, although I understand that until the beginning of 2025 if they send their statement it should not be the case. It leaves them a bit of time to change their minds, but if they are convinced, that's up to them, they'll just have to pay for the fact that a guy comes to take a reading, which is indeed a cost.

So what ? Who cares about the reflections of the passives who have accepted the installation of a Linky meter?
This is for the information of those interested, not for the insipid trolls, who learn that it is from 2025!

Reflection of the con, in all its glory...
/ surely stung to covidists?

Everyone pays more, and the fluorescent green counter and the creation of enedis / linky or not.

Except that you know very well that meter reading was part of the previous contract originally signed!
However, benefiting from the monopoly of a public service, they cannot fire former users who have always respected the contract and paid for their consumption!

And your argument is completely stupid to change, since by communicating the statement by telephone, to a robot, there are no additional costs, and you receive the invoice immediately updated.

Since their shit, I haven't seen the passage of an alleged ticket-punch reliever...

To enhance your New Year's Eve perhaps?
Remundo wrote:those who rejected it aren't that dumb, in any case it's not that simple... there may be intellectually limited curmudgeons, but not only...
I let the installations be done, but without being fooled...

Well, there is neither bluetooth nor wifi at home. And their ad about our perks was just hot air, the usual bluster.

And I accepted the Gaspard, because the hertzian broadcast, informative to the outside, is only done once, for a few seconds, daily and in a reserve, and that's it.
and not the noise and the incessant linky shit.
0 x