The crop circles (crop circle) what do you think?

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The crop circles what do you think?

by Exnihiloest » 04/12/22, 10:38

Janic wrote:dumb
Always as hermetic to humour, this vindictive fundamentalist from Janic, never a break, the stupidest of the forum, obviously.
ad hominem attack!

Of course it is, would he have finally understood what it means?!

Janic doesn't even understand that his recurring insults of "nullard" or "facho" in his answers to each of my posts are an ad hominem attack, and then he blames you for answering him in the same tone!
Janic, never a break, "do what I say not what I do", puffing at all the racks of conspiracy, the archetype of the pontificating fundamentalist of obscurantism, the most stupid, stubborn and intolerant insulting stalker from forum.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 04/12/22, 20:05

Econologue expert
04/12/22, 11:38

dumb
Always as hermetic to humour, this vindictive fundamentalist from Janic, never a break, the stupidest of the forum, obviously.
Janic
ad hominem attack!

Of course it is, would he have finally understood what it means?!
it would be difficult not to understand that what you reproach to others, since you practice it regularly?
Janic doesn't even understand that his recurring insults of "nullard" or "facho" in his answers to each of my posts are an ad hominem attack, and then he blames you for answering him in the same tone!
what you don't understand (but can we be surprised?) is that I'm just taking, copying, your speech and applying it to yourself. Response from the shepherd to the shepherdess!

Nullard, he never takes a break, "do what I say not what I do", puffing at all the racks of conspiracy, the archetype of the pontificating fundamentalist of obscurantism, the stupidest insulting stalker, stubborn and intolerant of forum.
Any resemblance to anyone else would not be believable! : roll:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/02/23, 11:18

For the motivated, some videos explaining crop circles:

0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 06/02/23, 00:38

To draw a circle in 3 on an iron plate, I didn't want to use a protractor with the angles at 120°.
I saw that you could do it with the compass only.
And other techniques.
https://www.youtube.com/@dessinaucompasangelique3899
But I saw that there was a topic to redo known crop circles:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... S-sIMfF0Qh
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 06/02/23, 08:21

you did not get anything! These CCs are the result of evolutionary chance and necessity.
Kind of bullshit from a nobel prize all the same! : roll:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré