Tension with Russia in Ukraine

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Tension with Russia in Ukraine

by Obamot » 28/11/22, 19:26

Well no my old man, it has nothing to do...

If you come one day again to threaten to exterminate my family, after having killed some of its members, and that one of the only means of arresting you and cutting your power line, do not come crying afterwards to say that you out of juice.

The Ukrainians, not content with not having paid their arrears on their gas bill to Russia, have not only attacked their main supplier, but have also embarked on a war against its nationals in an endless xenophobic stalking ! (While Russia had never stopped delivering gas until then) : Shock: so we are in a crescendo of irresponsible and autistic measures...!

So it has NOTHING to do with a threat of famine... Besides, I didn't know that the Ukrainians “heated themselves with electricity”. How could they with average salaries of 100 to 150€/month, what's more by going to war against their almost sole source of supply... Was it not necessary — as I have said many times before this conflict — to be in a “sacrificial” logic.

Basically, the cult of death can bring neither the peace nor the idolatry that your stupid pro-Nazi narrative seems to suggest.
1 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 28/11/22, 21:00

Obamot wrote:There is absolutely no such aggression by the Russians against civilians. It is a recognized fact (even by Amnesty International)
No, that's a twisted fact by you and other Kremlin propagandists:

4. The analysis that we have made of the impact, in terms of international humanitarian law (the law of war), of the tactics that the Ukrainian forces have been led to employ for the legitimate defense of their territory, could not in any case relate to the crime of aggression and war crimes committed by Russia. It is neither comparable nor opposable.
https://www.amnesty.fr/actualites/notre ... r-lukraine
2 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 28/11/22, 21:43

Does the prolongation of the conflict thanks to the enormous contribution of Western weapons fight against global warming?
: roll:
2 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/11/22, 04:39

And no, still nothing to do with sauerkraut: the desperate guy cuts out the indisputable gist of my quote (here added/highlighted):

pedrodelavega wrote:
Obamot wrote:There is absolutely no such aggression by the Russians against civilians. It is a recognized fact (even by Amnesty International) it's the kyiv regime who does not take care of his people and specifically wanted to prosecute a genocide that began in 2014, failing to align evidence:
No, that's a twisted fact by you and other Kremlin propagandists:
By cropping my quote, the guy distorts my remarks while accusing me of distorting them... What a loss! : Oops: :P

Proof is that no — The Russian MOD by officially announcing that it was going to evacuate Kherson, and this, in advance — proved the contrary (which ruins your allegations) by preferring to save the Russian-speaking civilian populations of the region, who were taking refuge in the cellars to escape the bombardments of your “ukros-Nazi poutoux” — while they were bombarding the dam of Nova Kakhovka to drown the area and engulf soldiers and civilians (to then point the Russians, since they had even already begun to accuse them of it...)

So, contrary to your logorrhea devoid of proof, the Russians preferred to give up 4 km2 to save populations from certain death, these are tangible and verifiable facts, but Végasprom still can't see the difference?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/11/22, 05:32

PS: address yourself rather to the English and Americans (or whoever), to those who blew up the Russian gas pipeline... the shit.
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 29/11/22, 20:38

Obamot wrote: specifically wanted to prosecute a genocide that began in 2014,

- Donbass population in 2014: around 7 million inhabitants.
- Civilians killed (on both sides) during this Donbass war started by Putin*: 2 (mainly between 3350 and 2014)
No matter the camp, it's always too much but what is it that you call "genocide"?

* https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poutine._La_Guerre
https://www.actes-sud.fr/sites/default/ ... 1-2016.pdf

Obamot wrote:So unlike your unproven logorrhea,
: Arrowd:
"irrefutable evidence of Russian war crimes", according to Amnesty International
In a detailed 44-page investigation, the NGO believes that Russian forces must be brought to justice for war crimes committed in Ukraine.
https://www.lexpress.fr/actualite/monde ... 73086.html
https://www.amnesty.org/fr/latest/news/ ... stigation/
2 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/11/22, 21:05

Yes and...? It is indisputable that the Ukros-Nazis started a genocide in 2014, videos where they express it circulate.

You know my old man, you can always place yourself in the “field of truth” while you have only been peddling the lies of pharma for 3 years, picking yourself up on all the files, then your post will not lead you anywhere => trash.

Si DES Russians or DES Ukros-Nazis (which are more like them) have committed war crimes, they will end up paying, it affects me one without moving the other... Besides... : Arrowd:

There is nothing to justify to pov 'nazes who do not get wet to do the prospective. Who don't bother to think or search for themselves. Ah, and flush the toilet as you leave. : Mrgreen:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 29/11/22, 23:00

0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 29/11/22, 23:08