Covid and Didier Raoult (supporter of hydroxychloroquine): analyzes on the pandemic

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Re: Covid and Didier Raoult (supporter of Hydroxychloroquine): analyzes on the pandemic

by Christophe » 20/11/22, 16:05

Well vaccinated... does that mean dead? : Mrgreen:

Ok I agree in this case!
0 x
reinoso
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Covid and Didier Raoult (supporter of Hydroxychloroquine): analyzes on the pandemic

by reinoso » 20/11/22, 17:16

Christophe wrote:Well vaccinated... does that mean dead? : Mrgreen:

Ok I agree in this case!

do you still agree when he promotes 1 experimental thing out of a billion people...?
(and everyone knew it was badly put together and potentially dangerous)

this guy sucks!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/11/22, 18:19

I don't think you understood my point : Mrgreen:

No I don't agree.. the proof:

0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 20/11/22, 19:27

Christophe wrote:I don't think you understood my point : Mrgreen:

No I don't agree.. the proof:

It's a big fat fake of families:
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/11/22, 21:50

Still completely off the mark with your incompetent fools copied/pasted.

https://www.sciencesetavenir.fr/sante/l ... ique_19532
Already you don't know what he's talking about: it's the whole problem of being governed by psychopaths that causes repercussions on the population: a “sanitary pass” for example — can be considered as a virtual mental obstacle. An injection which becomes a physical attack, (for someone who lives it badly, and there's reason...) it's much worse... — It's not enough to post a stupid denial.

These kinds of things that can be perceived as “punishments” or “impediments without consent” (or whatever) are highly iatrogenic and can themselves constitute a resultant in mental disorders (in certain subjects). Without even having to decree an obligation, simply by the dilemma posed by the authorities — on the fact of “thinking of having to” (or not) going to be injected... — It's more complicated than you think. It is sometimes enough to read you to understand your obsessive-compulsive mental state in many of your answers, and yet you would like to give us an "opinion" on it... Pffffff...
Then it's not you who decides the content of the DSM-(5) : Idea: : roll: if they have decided to put it in, they will. You can't help it.

It is therefore good that professionals are stepping up to the plate... Today we can say that absolutely everyone has a pathology that comes under the DSM...! They "pathologized" the whole population, in fact, according to the opinion of some psychiatrists (Roland Gori for example), they "killed psychiatry..." (and I won't go into the details of this total rubbish . But you still suck.)

if you don't consult, you'd better stop ignoring the facts.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 20/11/22, 23:33

How are you ! I understood that "Canada will impose psychiatric treatment on people who refuse mRNA injections or any other form of vaccination."
The clumsy! There is no need to copy it a third and fourth time.
Is a troll paid per daily sabotage page? :x
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 20/11/22, 23:56

They really swallow anything these conspiracies.

For reinoso who relays the nonsense of fifi popo...
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 21/11/22, 00:23

Are there resistants in the laboratories, to check during the ordinary blood tests of these barkers, if they indeed have traces or reactions of having been triple vaccinated?

First on the list, the first huckster of us all.
0 x
reinoso
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by reinoso » 21/11/22, 06:52

in addition to the investigation totally dependent on tristan waleckxx, a little reminder of journalistic ethics is essential:

charter.jpg
charte.jpg (84.38 KiB) Viewed 330 times
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 22/11/22, 12:28

The rest of the thread explains the details of the fraud...
0 x