Juppe Minister of Ecology?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Juppe Minister of Ecology?

by SixK » 15/05/07, 00:35

Rumors are becoming more and more persistent about the appointment of juppe to the ministry of ecology! :)

Remember! Juppé! THE RIGHTEST OF US (UMP / RPR)!
He must have been touched by grace during his exile in Canada

In short, after a quick search (very fast) on google, Juppé is associated with ecology (in terms of key word) since January 2006!

In fact it was invested by Chirac to save a conference on ecology in mid-December 2006.

Mid-January 2007, he wrote in the figaro:
"The deforestation which, despite the most alarmist warnings, continues at a frightening rate in all the great primary forests, aggravates the phenomenon by reducing the global capacities of CO2 absorption."

Mid-January 2006 he wrote:
"I do not believe in the idea of ​​degrowth. I believe that it is another growth that must be invented, which is accompanied by a decrease in waste, and we need in a world stricken by poverty and the inequalities of growth that consumes less energy and non-renewable resources, growth that respects natural balances, growth that is accompanied by other methods of consumption and production. "
http://www.reporterre.net/ecologie/Jupp ... sance-.php

Wouhaa !! I am impressed, juppé would be a real econologist for over a year!

I researched the keywords "bordeaux ecology skirt" to see what he was also doing for the ecology for his city:
http://www.usinenouvelle.com/article/pa ... 5&nrub=188

This article is not bad! :)
http://blogjournalisme.free.fr/imprimat ... ?article76

Go, if you find some interesting articles about his ideas in ecology, to know what sauce we will be eating, let us know ...

SixK
0 x
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 15/05/07, 10:36

I should have started with:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alain_Jupp%C3%A9

The most upright of us! :)
For memory :
1995: 189m2 apartment at unbeatable price in the heart of Paris.
Work in this apartment at the expense of the state (so our taxes)
1998: breach of trust, concealment of misuse of corporate assets, and illegal taking of interests.
2004: Fictitious Jobs

All this without personal enrichment! 8)

For ecology, it does not appear in his bio ... I continue to search ...

SixK
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 15/05/07, 12:19

Yeah, but who would not be tempted to take advantage of a few ways in this world of bullies?

it is practiced elsewhere at all levels, from the workers, through the small bosses of SMEs, to heads of state

working in the building I witnessed these facts in all the companies where I went (4 on 4)

I would say that it is unfortunately ... human.
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 15/05/07, 16:33

Yes indeed, well anyway, not even the 100eme of what the RPR did, we would have been in prison for a long time ...
In short, my goal was not really to argue, but more to remind all the same some facts about our hypotetical future minister of ecology.

What interests me here is the ecological ideas that Juppé has developed in recent years. If there are local people in the area, are they aware of what Juppé did for them?

SixK
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 15/05/07, 17:59

Yes, since the election of Sarko we have seen rushing in his wake:
Juppé, Tapie, Carignon, Virenque ... as fine gentlemen renowned for their honesty and disinterestedness, great humanists ready to work for France ...
I'm not talking about all the tax-escaped "artists" who dance the farandole around little Nicolas ... : Evil:

I remember that Juppe recovered his chair of Bordeaux by making a splendid electoral hold-up. He had given his mandate to his Deputy Mayor, who, upon his return, resigned to launch an ANTICIPATED election of which JUppe was the ONLY candidate, the others not having seen the blow come !!!
He was re-elected in an armchair!
It was Ségolène who was Majority in Bordeaux in the second round of the presidential ...
0 x