Folders Aeolian Nord-Pas de Calais

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
kikov
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Folders Aeolian Nord-Pas de Calais

by kikov » 09/05/07, 03:40

Hello,
I am a student in an engineering school and I am working on a file aimed at studying the viability of the development of wind energy in Nord-Pas de Calais.
I therefore wish to collect information and documents concerning this subject, and in particular I have heard of a "regional wind energy plan" for Nord-Pas de Calais, but I cannot get it. So I'm looking for someone who could help me ...:)
In addition, I am looking for information on the policy of France and the region with regard to wind power (objectives, pricing policy, etc.)
And if you have other information that could be interesting for my subject, don't hesitate.
Thank you in advance!
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 09/05/07, 10:56

http://www.industrie.gouv.fr/energie/re ... uete04.htm

Take the time to dig into this. You will even find the regulatory texts relating to the feed-in tariff. But these are quite "hermetic" texts.
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 09/05/07, 13:20

Why not contact the Regional Council and other concerned administrations? -and take the opportunity to make relationships for your future career? : Cheesy: ?
0 x
kikov
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by kikov » 15/05/07, 16:01

Thanks for the link and the advice.
I am trying to contact the institutions that could have this Regional Wind Scheme (Ademe, region, departments), but I have not yet received any response to my emails ... :?
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 15/05/07, 16:29

You've already looked for it, but sometimes it's not easy to find, so here is the direct wind link from ADEME: http://www2.ademe.fr/servlet/KBaseShow? ... atid=15123

In particular with the regulations
0 x