Regies market opening

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Maya
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Regies market opening

by Maya » 13/05/07, 12:15

hello. can the transformation of a municipal company into a mixed economy company at the opening of the market to competition jeopardize a contract to buy electricity from renewable sources? Thank you for your answers
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/05/07, 12:54

Can you ask the question again? : Shock:
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 13/05/07, 17:55

:? For the answer, you have to ask them ...

But in principle, a transformation of the Régie Municipale into SEM is comparable to the transformation of a National Company (as was EDF), into EPIC (Etablissement Public Industriel et Commercial).
It is a partial privatization, the purpose of which is to lead to total privatization (SA).
1- The goal of an SA is to make profits, so the market is juicy for investors to be interested.
2 - The goal of an investor is to make profit, not social or ecology unprofitable.
3 - The change of status of this type of Establishment is generally justified by the fact that it is "unprofitable" or to comply with new legislation ...
4 - In doing so, the municipality sells a business that also belongs to the user ...

You still have to set up your own company to sell the current that you produce in surplus to your neighbors ... (since now you have the right)
The feed-in tariff that operators currently apply is certainly higher than the price of kw / h purchased by individuals, but it is fixed and not indexed to the energy price inflation that economists predict in the short term ...
0 x