Who would have already used a VFD inverter to simulate three-phase from 220V?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christophe

Re: Who would have already used a VFD inverter to simulate three-phase from 220V?

by Christophe » 06/09/22, 15:17

phil59 wrote:And in fact, seeing yesterday the subject of Christophe, I think that unconsciously I made the connection, and so I posted.

The photo in the subject of the trailer you mean?

Ah well, it was no coincidence then...the gr...minds meet! That's good, I'll be able to tell you if it's possible...for the moment it's a little loose there...my 40W mono circulator has not started : Lol:
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Who would have already used a VFD inverter to simulate three-phase from 220V?

by sicetaitsimple » 06/09/22, 15:19

phil59 wrote:Naon is to put another heat pump, which is in sorting.

OK. You do what you want of course, but personally I would not put the operation of my heating at the mercy of a thing with 100 balls on a Chinese site.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/09/22, 15:23

Amazon is Chinese? : Lol:

I have a month to send it back if it doesn't work...

Seriously simple... don't you just want to close it once in a while?
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 06/09/22, 15:32

Christophe wrote:Seriously simple... don't you just want to close it once in a while?

That's to say? You add in series in the case mentioned by Phil59 a device between the single-phase network and the hot water in its radiators or underfloor heating?
And so you can only deteriorate the reliability of the system. Sorry, that's just math.
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 06/09/22, 15:34

It's not 100€, but around 300€, for 5.5 kWh.

And this thing, yes, I think it's cheap ali.

On Amazon, you find, often a little more expensive, stuff from ali ....

Yes, I know, it's unreasonable.

The other day I saw some for sale on LBC, and the same guy was renting some, a little below Paris, I think....
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/09/22, 17:42

Ben rent one, test it, smoke it and give it back! : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/09/22, 17:48

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Christophe wrote:Seriously simple... don't you just want to close it once in a while?

That's to say? You add in series in the case mentioned by Phil59 a device between the single-phase network and the hot water in its radiators or underfloor heating?
And so you can only deteriorate the reliability of the system. Sorry, that's just math.

I was just talking about your slander on the Chinese site... yes there is still shit but there is also a lot of good quality material and to buy it from time to time, I can tell you that Chinese sellers are generally much more respectful of the customer than French sellers!

Response time, politeness, technical information (even if you didn't buy anything) and when there's a big problem with the goods, some people don't do hara kiri (I know it's Japanese but hey ...)...

In short, they still have a sense of honor and respect that we lost a long time ago in France (ask whose fault...I know...)...in Germany, with whom I also work from every once in a while respecting the customer is more like China...
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 06/09/22, 18:41

phil59 wrote:It's not 100€, but around 300€, for 5.5 kWh.
And this thing, yes, I think it's cheap ali.

Well, you told us a little earlier that switching to three-phase was around €400 (which personally seems very low to me, unless of course you're the one doing most of the work).
In this case I (as you say!) wouldn't hesitate for a second! Wires are always more reliable than an electronic thing.
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 06/09/22, 18:50

Yes, but also do you sometimes read comments made to customers?

Like: with machine translators....

"You're garbage", stuff like that....

In October, November, just before the covid was really known in France, we had gone with my wife to spend a few days in Bergen, in a hotel, in the Netherlands (in zoé at the time), a little on the coast, above Amsterdam, and there was a bus (maybe even 2) of Chinese in the hotel...

Totally disrespectful people .... to my great astonishment ... people who do not hesitate to shout in the hallways in the middle of the night, who "fart" at the table, etc ....

Bad memory, because a few days after coming home, I was a wreck.... and it lasted.... covid?
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 18/10/22, 16:18

0 x