My microwave oven has burned out, it no longer heats up but still consumes 500W: where does the energy go?

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: My microwave oven has burned out, it no longer heats up but still consumes 500W: where does the energy go?

by Exnihiloest » 13/10/22, 18:10

Christophe wrote:...
Around, sensor glued to the frame, it does not exceed 80 mW/m2... logic, the frame is made of metal...

80mW! Ooh La La ! In other words, a near-lethal dose. : roll:
The sun with its 1 KW/m² in the 600 THz, it's a bit shabby.

but leave his nose on the door of a microwave oven while it works I do not think it's a great idea !!

All you have to do is equip: Image

In the absence of this high-tech equipment, an aluminum funnel will suit you very well.

1 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: My microwave oven has burned out, it no longer heats up but still consumes 500W: where does the energy go?

by phil59 » 13/10/22, 19:39

: Lol:
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/10/22, 21:31

Exnihiloest wrote:
Christophe wrote:...
Around, sensor glued to the frame, it does not exceed 80 mW/m2... logic, the frame is made of metal...

80mW! Ooh La La ! In other words, a near-lethal dose. : roll:
The sun with its 1 KW/m² in the 600 THz, it's a bit shabby.

On the door it's 800 mW/m²... pov guy!

And the sensor, indicates "extreme" at this level...I think that the engineers who made this sensor learned a little about the danger thresholds...Unlike a typical pov like you whose only answer is contempt !
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 13/10/22, 22:13

Okay... You know... We can see anything with the engineers.... There are even some who are able to reinvent the trailer : Mrgreen:
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/10/22, 23:04

You're heavy Macro there… Mamita is also on strike? : Mrgreen:
0 x