In my area, shortage of fossil fuel....Empty service stations!

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: In my area, shortage of fossil fuel....Empty service stations!

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 11/10/22, 23:04

Zemmour: "That's good, good dog!"
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/10/22, 23:33

Guy doesn't come to make courtesy lessons: you just showed tonight that you were a real little shit…see you in 2 months…or not!
2 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 11/10/22, 23:59

The Donges refinery, another very large refinery, in turn enters the strike

https://www.sudouest.fr/economie/energi ... 568865.php

always the CGT at the maneuver.

I told you a few days ago, I have the impression that they want to block the country...

salaries of refinery workers and operators start to go out, frankly they are not badly paid in the 2-3000 €/month... as much as small frames... : roll:
https://www.midilibre.fr/2022/10/11/pen ... 728701.php

but their movement in my opinion is not so much supported by the French.
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/10/22, 00:03

CGT = coconut = poutine… : Mrgreen:

The Mairde is really a big one!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/10/22, 00:32

Interesting, it's not just the fault of the CGT...French...(to fact check...)

0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 13/10/22, 22:05

I just realized that I am not one of the candidates for the permban.... Just a quick note to let you know that..... If you are interested in earning an indecent salary.... The petrochemical industry is recruiting and sorely lacking in candidates to make a fortune.... Well.... You just have to accept to bow down forget all your ideals accept to answer the first phone call in less than 30 minutes and risk losing 20 years of life expectancy from breathing toxic fumes... And you will be paid handsomely... About 3 times what an engineer earns who grows trees and tries to save the planet by profiling the aerodynamics of 'a trailer.... Only... You have to tell yourself.... That what you are going to set aside.... You will only do it for your heirs... Because you will have died of cancer or an incident.... What do you say? To earn an executive salary with only baccalaureate plus 2.... well send me a private message.... I'll send it to the hr department.... Remundo.... For info... In the petrochemicals.... We don't even have 1/20th of staff members of unions..... So before spitting on the highly paid guys I'm proud to be part of...come and work with them, they're recruiting ..... And believe me.... You will find that your fuel has 1euro90 the liter.... It is given.....
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Remundo

by Remundo » 13/10/22, 22:19

Oh Macro feels upset.

bé my ti guy, you just have to put yourself on the RMI/RSA for 800 €/month and breathe the good air of your garden. no need to contribute to retirement, the minimum old age will extend. Your health is worth more than €2000/month.

The filling of tanks and trucks can be largely automated and employees can wear protective gear if necessary. In my opinion all that is done. Total does not lack billions for that.

I didn't say a lot of bad things about the CGT, I'm factual.

He begins to speak of a general strike. that does not surprise me ; I intuited that the CGT wanted to block the country and it is not far from doing it: fuel lever + nuke lever.

it could also move in the RATP / SNCF. Today I made an Allier-Puy de Dôme round trip, almost all the stations are closed, the few that are open have a 300m tail. Never seen that in my life in these usually peaceful corners.

The Toussaint holidays in a week are announced Rock'n'roll...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/10/22, 23:08

Yes and no…the life expectancy of refinery employees is seriously reduced…

Macro is doing his Guy tonight, better ignore him...

For the general strike apparently PSA is getting started...
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 13/10/22, 23:21

it shouldn't be very difficult to find tradespeople with a comparable reduced life expectancy who earn 1500 €/month instead of 3000...

It could even be that the corresponding employees are queuing at the service station and are hampered on a daily basis to work... : roll:

well hold on...

how much does a worker earn who breaks his back in a 3X8 at 5am, huh?
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 14/10/22, 00:03

Personally I earn between 2000 and 3000€ per month with BAC-1 (professional baccalaureate), I spend 1/4 of my working time driving around in the countryside in a van, and the only toxic fumes I breathe are ammonia in some barns.
On the other hand, we have a hard time recruiting too...
A yes in the evening when you come home you smell the cow, and for 1 week a month you have to be accepted to be called 7 days a week and 7 hours a day
2 x