Tension with Russia in Ukraine

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Tension with Russia in Ukraine

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 11/10/22, 19:49

Exnihiloest wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:...
Hiroshima and Nagasaki: Monstrous (bombing of civilians) and unnecessary, Japan was about to surrender.

But when ? After a few tens of millions of deaths like in Europe?
Of course, targeting the civilian population is lamentable, but in the end, Japan, an ally of the Nazis, let's not forget, got away with it with very few deaths in the end, Japan which, let's also remember, genocided the Chinese to the tune of 20 million ! For victims, our Japanese finally did well.

Revise (no revisionism, eh) your history a little and you will see that the greatest political analysts as well as the great admirals of the US say the same thing.
Eisenhower (memoirs):
"... Secretary of War Stimson, while at headquarters in Germany, informed me of the preparations for the dropping of an atomic bomb on Japan. I was one of those who felt that there were many reasons. convincing to question the wisdom of such an act. But the secretary ... seemed to expect vigorous consent. As he enumerated me a list of relevant arguments, I felt more and more depressed and this is how I let him know my serious forebodings: first, that I was convinced that Japan was already defeated and that dropping the bomb was completely useless; moreover, I thought that our country should avoid shocking the world opinion by resorting to a weapon the use of which was no longer obligatory to save American lives. I was sure that Japan, at this crucial moment, was seeking a way of surrender with minimum loss front".
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/10/22, 19:55

Exnihiloest wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:...
Hiroshima and Nagasaki: Monstrous (bombing of civilians) and unnecessary, Japan was about to surrender.

But when ? After a few tens of millions of deaths like in Europe?
Of course, targeting the civilian population is lamentable, but in the end, Japan, an ally of the Nazis, let's not forget, got away with it with very few deaths in the end, Japan which, let's also remember, genocided the Chinese to the tune of 20 million ! For victims, our Japanese finally did well.

+1 Japan was retreating but was not about to surrender: there would be fierce fighting during a possible US landing, by very fanatical soldiers, and therefore very deadly fighting for both sides (and probably in fine more than the 2 bombs... except that the bombs killed women, children, dogs and cats...)... Especially on the island of Hokkaido... much bigger than Iwo Jama ! https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bataille_d%27Iwo_Jima

Japanese casualty rate at Iwo Jama: 99%!!! : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

20 dead
216 prisoners
1 missing
out of 22 men

If the bomb had been ready in time, be sure it would have ended up in Germany...just 2 or 3 weeks ago between the 1st Manhattan Project bomb and the bombing of Japan...
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 11/10/22, 21:00

My poor Christophe... a real elite asshole who relays the US propaganda of the time without ever having inquired about the "underside of the cards" and who gives a +1 to the crazy eugenicist and transhumanist who rolls for the states ... you are pitiful, you, your stupid trailer, your crafts "in the basement", your forum to the totally deserted con who gave pride of place to misinformation, manipulation, fake news, revisionism, misogyny, pedophiles, conspirators, larval racism, and all-out bullshit. :(
We are far from 2012:
In total there are 255 users online:: 5 registered, 2 invisible and 248 guests (based on the number of active users in the last 5 minutes)
Maximum concurrent online users was 5184 on 30/09/12, 22: 23

Obamerde, drinks little ugly, he who will have succeeded in perverting and dragging into his meanders some motherfuckers who, thanks to him, feel smarter than some time ago when this forum still had an interest, an outfit, an interesting editorial line. : roll: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/10/22, 21:14

There you are just hurting...too much alcohol tonight maybe?
1 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 11/10/22, 21:57

The argument about concern for GI blood is charming, but rather unconvincing.
The reasons that led to these bombings were above all political: it was a question of orchestrating a demonstration likely to impress the USSR in the perspective of the balance of power after the Second World War. Another more "scientific" reason was to study the real effects of this new weapon.
Japan was on its knees and at the end of its arms, the US bombers were able to operate individually* without the protection of fighters, while radar surveillance had detected them (this is all the more true during the attack on Nagasaki ).

*The bomber was accompanied by another in charge of filming the operation...
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Remundo

by Remundo » 11/10/22, 22:10

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:My poor Christophe... a real elite asshole who relays the US propaganda of the time without ever having inquired about the "underside of the cards" and who gives a +1 to the crazy eugenicist and transhumanist who rolls for the states ...

and you think, Guitou, that your belching, your insults and your vulgar gifs attract people?

Well anyway at the moment 158 ​​users connected...

Ce forum has a little old-fashioned side that I like (we write a lot and in written French), which means that in my opinion the attendance of all forums of this type is declining.

Many djeun's do not like to write and reflect.

However Christophe has worked and we can easily integrate tweets and Dailymotion/Youtube videos, which makes it a tool that combines modern social networks and personal and traditional writing.

The average age of forumers here must be quite high, I would easily place it above 30 years.

Regarding your quarrel of the day, the subject is quite mixed and no one has absolute truth to shout: https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C3%A9ba ... e_Nagasaki
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 11/10/22, 22:25

But you my pau'v Raymond, you have become a larva with your losers like Zemmour, Dupont-Aignant, and other Asselineau "sovereignists" of my two. You don't have any perspective anymore, you constantly unblock, you're more than a shadow of yourself since the other motherfucker started conspiracy, fascism, populism, since he caresses you in the sense of the hair, since he licks your ass and balls and makes you come! But keep getting screwed and talking about "wearing his balls" when you don't have any (never had?). I'll piss you off, rip your head off and shit on your neck. Since his registration he puts you deep and since 2009, it's the same way, always. And it seems to suit you from the "what to do with Obamot" topic/prank. Little bastard, go!
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 11/10/22, 22:26

Ahmed wrote:The argument about concern for GI blood is charming, but rather unconvincing.
The reasons that led to these bombings were above all political: it was a question of orchestrating a demonstration likely to impress the USSR in the perspective of the balance of power after the Second World War. Another more "scientific" reason was to study the real effects of this new weapon.
Japan was on its knees and at the end of its arms, the US bombers were able to operate individually* without the protection of fighters, while radar surveillance had detected them (this is all the more true during the attack on Nagasaki ).

*The bomber was accompanied by another in charge of filming the operation...

But can't you see they don't give a fuck anymore? They're just waiting for the crazy guy to nuke the "Nazis". :(
Last edited by GuyGadeboisTheBack the 11 / 10 / 22, 22: 37, 1 edited once.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 11/10/22, 22:37

It's for you! : Oops:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert