Someca 75 CV Tractor

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
frisebyne
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by frisebyne » 11/05/07, 05:33

it is love that leads the world
Last edited by frisebyne the 19 / 05 / 07, 01: 32, 1 edited once.
0 x
frisebyne
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by frisebyne » 11/05/07, 06:36

life is not a practice
Last edited by frisebyne the 19 / 05 / 07, 01: 33, 1 edited once.
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 11/05/07, 07:05

Hello
estimated at 315 celcius what nobody

It is within these values ​​for a 100% panton measured with an exhaust thermocouple in the 720c
exhaust outlet end of the reactor in the 350c panton gas outlet in the 300c the temperatures almost equalize at certain loads. I too thought that transposing all of my 100% panton experiences into doping with water, it would work, but after testing I had to reevise myself doping with water is not comparable.
If you work on water doping you have to think differently.
Whenever you are going to swallow very hot steam to the engine the savings in consumption even decrease the engine loses strength, I speak diesel engine On gasoline engine when it swallows too much steam it starts to smoke and smell of gasoline back lack of ignition ..

In winter I walked 100% alcohol in the bubbler and I had less performance than with water, however alcohol is a fuel.
Do you live in the Drumondville region?

It is quite obvious that on the forum nobody has science infused and each one seeks to do the best according to his experience or these knowledge, but the goal of forum is to pool experiences and avoid repeating the mistakes that everyone makes
and also to try to understand why there are so mixed results with the different assemblies sometimes made by the same person on different engine.
this makes it possible to make comparisons on temperatures, water consumption, depressions, we often have contradictory discussions. Some achieve good results without just a little steam in the engine.

Andre
0 x