Who was "sponsored" by Pfizer?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Who was "sponsored" by Pfizer?

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 06/10/22, 19:26

sicetaitsimple wrote:Without wishing to put myself forward, the fact of having been for a long time in the list of "funny" in Obamot's signature (that was when you liked each other without holding back, maybe you don't remember?) should get me into the honor roll.

Yes, very well, but I got fucked long, wide and across, I admit. I lacked discernment...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 06/10/22, 20:28

sicetaitsimple wrote:Without wanting to put myself forward, the fact of having been in the list of "funny" in Obamot's signature for a long time (it was at the time when you liked each other without restraint, you can't remember maybe not?) should get me into the honor roll.

Exactly... And he allows himself a huge defamation to force him to answer, sick! : Cheesy:
Note in passing his obsessive-compulsive tendency (in order to create a diversion)! : Idea:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 06/10/22, 21:05

Obamot wrote:Note in passing his obsessive-compulsive tendency (in order to create a diversion)!

His obsessive tendency towards what? Because your sentence, as it stands, it means absolutely nothing! : Shock:
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 06/10/22, 21:14

Obamot wrote:
sicetaitsimple wrote:Without wanting to put myself forward, the fact of having been in the list of "funny" in Obamot's signature for a long time (it was at the time when you liked each other without restraint, you can't remember maybe not?) should get me into the honor roll.

Exactly... And he allows himself a huge defamation to force him to answer, sick! : Cheesy:
Note in passing his obsessive-compulsive tendency (in order to create a diversion)! : Idea:

Sorry, I didn't understand your answer... But it's not very serious...
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 06/10/22, 22:22

If it can reassure you, it seems to me that he hasn't understood what he's writing for a while now. It's more and more incoherent. Probably a side effect of his fitness cure. In the form of what? Then.... Image
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 06/10/22, 22:51

Yes, to clarify, when I wrote "it's not very serious", I meant "it's not very serious for me".

PS: but we are a little outside "your" subject, I think.
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/11/22, 22:55

: Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Here are the Pfizer contracts signed by the EU in French and NOT censored or crossed out!

0 x