EDF has a little trouble getting through the winter

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: EDF has a little trouble getting through the winter

by Petrus » 05/10/22, 11:29

On my EDF HP/HC contract:
Off-peak hours: 1:30 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. / 12:30 p.m. to 14:30 p.m.
They will therefore remove the HC slot between 12 p.m. and 14 p.m., I don't have linky, I will have to see if they have also removed the pulsadis signal which allows you to switch to HC on the old meters.
Without this niche to recharge my little water heater, I will have to start it manually a few hours before taking a shower.
1 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 05/10/22, 19:53

You have 6 hours of "night" to "load" the cumulus, it's not so bad in general.

To charge an EV, 6H represents a small 100 km, on a common outlet, or even 400-500km, depending on the power of the terminal.

Cut the signal to trigger the hp/hc tariff, yes, and on all the meters, I think it works, even if clock, you no longer have the HC tariff ....
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 05/10/22, 20:31

Petrus wrote:On my EDF HP/HC contract:
Off-peak hours: 1:30 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. / 12:30 p.m. to 14:30 p.m.
They will therefore remove the HC slot between 12 p.m. and 14 p.m., I don't have linky, I will have to see if they have also removed the pulsadis signal which allows you to switch to HC on the old meters.
Without this niche to recharge my little water heater, I will have to start it manually a few hours before taking a shower.

It's really not clear: according to the articles we have the impression that it only concerns people equipped with Linky, whereas it would be enough not to send the pulsadis switchover signal for it to be for everyone. world. In short, to check.
It is also not clear if people "deprived" of their 2h00 HC slot in the middle of the day recover 2h more at night. It should be, otherwise it's an amendment to the contract.
0 x
rpsantina
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rpsantina » 05/10/22, 20:54

This could only concern the dry contact that was on some water heaters (forced/automatic operation)

As a result, you still have the tariff on the time slot but your water heater is not supplied by the automatic position.
0 x
RPS (Dpt Tarn South 81)
i-Only those who do nothing are never wrong
ii-Anything is possible as long as a little time is spent there
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 05/10/22, 21:45

And how do the old "roller" counters, and the others, switch?
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 05/10/22, 22:03

rpsantina wrote:This could only concern the dry contact that was on some water heaters (forced/automatic operation)

As a result, you still have the tariff on the time slot but your water heater is not supplied by the automatic position.

Yes, that's what I saw this evening in an article, it remains to be confirmed.
- in fact the 2 hours of off-peak hours in the middle of the day would not be modified for the people who benefit from it. So nothing changed, EXCEPT for the hot water tank whose automatic function is (normally) controlled by a dry contact in Linky.
- but if we are present, we could always force the ball to heat up while benefiting from the off-peak rate.

In short, let's wait for the "official" clarifications which will certainly come.

PS: That said, when Linky was installed for me about ten meters from the property line, I'm quite certain that no dry contact was wired to me towards the house. Weird, all that...
0 x
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Petrus » 05/10/22, 22:30

phil59 wrote:You have 6 hours of "night" to "load" the cumulus, it's not so bad in general.

To charge an EV, 6H represents a small 100 km, on a common outlet, or even 400-500km, depending on the power of the terminal.

Cut the signal to trigger the hp/hc tariff, yes, and on all the meters, I think it works, even if clock, you no longer have the HC tariff ....

For bourgeois with a 200l tank and a dishwasher, yes it should be fine, but already with the HC slot between 12:30 p.m. and 14:30 p.m., in winter if I consume a lot of hot water (like large dishes), I manually turn on my 75l HP water heater to take a hot shower in the evening, so without this slot...

sicetaitsimple wrote:It's really not clear: according to the articles we have the impression that it only concerns people equipped with Linky, whereas it would be enough not to send the pulsadis switchover signal for it to be for everyone. world. In short, to check.
It is also not clear if people "deprived" of their 2h00 HC slot in the middle of the day recover 2h more at night. It should be, otherwise it's an amendment to the contract.

I also think that it only concerns the linky for a legal reason, the deleted slot would be counted in full time by the old meters, so it would be a modification of the contract, but good in a world where a supplier can eject you because the price that he had undertaken to apply is no longer profitable to him, one can expect anything.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 05/10/22, 22:33

Enedis' explanation:
beautiful linky

https://www.francetvinfo.fr/economie/en ... aLqYztNzg8

Now all you have to do is check if the water heater is cut off and not the washing machine during off-peak hours?
A miracle of technology surely especially if there is no specialized contact, and another machine was waiting for HC... : Cheesy:

For the old ones, it is enough not to swing the frequency of passage which triggers the personal contactor, but more HC for the dishwasher.
Short...
1 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 05/10/22, 23:16

What is the point of wanting at all costs, for example to run the LV in the afternoon, if you can run it at night?

75L of balloon, it may be short, depending on the number of people, or may be badly adjusted in tp, like set at 50°, when we could raise it to 70° at night?

I don't know, just a question?
0 x

gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 05/10/22, 23:30

So many guests, you have to type a dishwasher, or 2, obliged.
Already a story of decluttering the kitchen and tidying up. But exceptionally this can be done in HP. But why pay for an already unprofitable HC subscription?
Otherwise, personally, I don't see the point of this mania for taking showers, either. : Cheesy:
0 x