GO-burner doped with water that attracts the flame? (Hypnow)

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Christophe

Re: GO burner doped with water that attracts the flame? (Hypnow)

by Christophe » 13/02/21, 12:01

I have it and autographed hihi : Cheesy:

Sorry I should have said ... at least a few% since there are other effects ...
0 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 13/02/21, 20:11

Flytox wrote:
Gildas wrote:The fuel economy can be much more important .. on my briggs stratton mower doped with exhaust gas * (less than 1%) I get 60% fuel economy but in static. The engine normally runs at 3600 rpm. The annular space at the inlet valve then approaches an operation of a Pantone reactor (?).
(* Experimental setup, reproduction at your own risk)

What do you call "static"?

The mower is not mowing but was left with the engine on (high speed) on my lawn (uneven ground) without being moved ...

Tests in 4 stages with precisely 1/8 of a liter of gasoline at each stage:

1st test: 7mn30s, cold engine doped with exhaust gases <1%.

(2 starting attempts are given each time the engine is stopped to validate the duration of a test)
NB: the tank had been completely emptied during the previous mowing

2nd test: Without doping: 11'15

3rd test: With doping: 25'25 : Shock:

I decide on a 4th test to validate the good result of the 3rd ...

4th test therefore without doping: 8'10 !!

NB: tests carried out in November

These results are encouraging but under normal mowing conditions the "doped" mower consumes around 0,6 liters per hour ...
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 13/02/21, 21:46

Gildas wrote:The mower is not mowing but was left with the engine on (high speed) on my lawn (uneven ground) without being moved ...

Tests in 4 stages with precisely 1/8 of a liter of gasoline at each stage:

1st test: 7mn30s, cold engine doped with exhaust gases <1%.

(2 starting attempts are given each time the engine is stopped to validate the duration of a test)
NB: the tank had been completely emptied during the previous mowing

2nd test: Without doping: 11'15

3rd test: With doping: 25'25 : Shock:

I decide on a 4th test to validate the good result of the 3rd ...

4th test therefore without doping: 8'10 !!

NB: tests carried out in November

These results are encouraging but under normal mowing conditions the "doped" mower consumes around 0,6 liters per hour ...

Chai not what to do with these results, that the engine consumes less when it is at idle is very good, but it is a situation which does not exist, or the engine does not stay (normally), the mower is made for mowing and it is by mowing (engine on load) that it is interesting to consume less / pollute less.
At idle, the engine cools (often too much) especially with air cooling, the thermal conditions of the engine are not good, some clog (the cylinder head, the exhaust, the spark plug ...) others end up stalling (especially the 2 stroke). In these particular conditions, your limit doping can be the cooling of the upper engine and improves combustion, the regulator closes the throttle a little more and the consumption decreases.
I see this a bit like a special case, but I think we should rather be interested in the consumption on a complete mowing. (The manual safety shuts off the engine and doesn't let the engine idle long enough to empty the grass bag ...)
When the engine has been idling for a long time, it is clogged enough for the consecutive consumption measurements to be biased ...

Do you have the difference in consumption in charge, doped and not doped? Chui sure that the difference in consumption is much lower than at idle.

cold engine doped with exhaust gases <1%.

How do you measure this <1%?

Something else, found this doc today (Pages 95 to 104):

water_injection.pdf
(1.57 million) Downloaded times 1324

Christophe, you could maybe add it to the essential documents explaining doping / Pantone etc ....
1 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 13/02/21, 22:03

No, the mower is not idling, but at 3600 rpm, it is much less regulated than my Honda from 10 years ago.
No consumption measures without doping.
This is a big stratton 4 stroke
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 13/02/21, 23:19

Gildas wrote:No, the mower is not idling, but at 3600 rpm, it is much less regulated than my Honda from 10 years ago.
No consumption measures without doping.
This is a big stratton 4 stroke

I expressed myself poorly, a certain number of mowers no longer have idle, it is stopped or it goes directly to the regulated regime and does not leave it anymore (3600 rpm for you?).
I should have talked about a regulated regime without load instead of idling (3600 rpm, ie throttle valve almost closed).
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 02/10/22, 13:18

Hello,
I abandoned my exhaust gas recycling system on my mower because the results in consumption were almost identical with or without recycling...

I put this link to return to the subject GO burner doped with water (which uses a Pantone reactor):

new-transports/scientific-and-theoretical-summary-of-the-pantone-system-t13024-110.html#p504401
0 x