Serious track of an autonomous engine

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Serious track of an autonomous engine

by eclectron » 18/12/20, 12:20

ABC2019 wrote:
Eric Dupont wrote:once finished ca can not start over as at the beginning?

well no, a state of maximum entropy can no longer evolve. Once you have fused all the iron atoms, for example, you can no longer make stars. But it's worse than that because black holes end up swallowing all the material and making it disappear.

Just to clarify your last remark on the closed topic ...,
Since long before Christophe's intervention, you have had free rein for eclectron, because I don't see the point in blabbing in the virtual world so as not to lead to anything concrete.
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 18/12/20, 13:26

what can disappear did appear at one time or another when it already existed before?
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 18/12/20, 14:07

Eric Dupont wrote:what can disappear did appear at one time or another when it already existed before?

ah well according to some theories it could start again in another universe, but it will not be ours ...
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 18/12/20, 21:51

ABC2019 wrote:
Eric Dupont wrote:once finished ca can not start over as at the beginning?

well no, a state of maximum entropy can no longer evolve. Once you have fused all the iron atoms, for example, you can no longer make stars. But it's worse than that because black holes end up swallowing all the material and making it disappear.

Where ?
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
BillyDjinou
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by BillyDjinou » 05/01/21, 07:36

Hello and happy new year everyone,

To answer Exnihiloest: you show videos but I understand nothing ... stay in your books and let others write science (and I'm not an African who seeks to rob people)

At eclectron, I don't know if you have any notions of drawing but in figures 9 and 10, you have the basic prototype (it has rusted so much that I don't even dare show it to you).
By the prototype of principle, I took the head to create an imbalance. At the beginning and was not kidding, it was like unbalancing the 2 pistons (pr) and (pa) from a mass. Basically you take a mass of 5kg and you place it on the pr and pa pistons, hoping for an imbalance: well you can wait a long time ...

But if you look at the figures, there is compressed air which replaces the weight and it is mainly due to the fact that the discharge occurs in the volume of air and not in the hydraulic fluid, which allows the imbalance.

The demo prototype is in my possession and I have quite a few air leaks and other fit issues. I'll be back to give you some news soon
Attachments
20210105_070149.jpg
0 x
elman46
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by elman46 » 26/03/22, 12:35

BillyDjinou wrote:Good evening everyone,

Having worked for more than ten years on this kind of system, I would like to share my discovery with you. I was considering filing a patent but I prefer to post it here in order to make it accessible and free to all public and companies (a soleau envelope is filed)
There were 2 stages:
- The principle prototype, which confirmed and validated the theory.
- The demonstration prototype which is under development. I am working on the integration of an automatic starter of the Kick type on foot.

I am ready to share the STEP and the plans of the demonstration prototype, if a machine operator with time passes by here ...
You can go through the principle proto which is inexpensive before the demonstration proto.
Herewith the application, it is about a hydropneumatic mechanism.

PS: If you find improvements and consider obtaining a patent, do not forget to quote the inventor by his real name (Billy Djinou : Twisted: ) as well as the source!

Hello, I just came across this topic.
BillyDjinou can you explain how the fashionable "C'est pas rocket" engine works in a simple way, thank you.
0 x
44Olive
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by 44Olive » 06/09/22, 00:27

@billydjinou...
do not give up.
Except you won't be the first.

0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 06/09/22, 00:45

We talk about it somewhere in the forum of the Airpod, this cursed project of compressed air car which never rolled https://www.tf1info.fr/high-tech/airpod ... 68632.html
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/09/22, 00:50

We talked about it more before Guy Negre threatened the forum of a trial... : Evil:

Which is no longer likely to happen since he died…

: Arrow: https://www.moteurnature.com/28451-fin- ... r-comprime
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"