I created a non-profit organization !!

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
Nature Miss
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

I created a non-profit organization !!

by Nature Miss » 05/05/07, 06:37

Hello everybody,
I wanted to say to all Belgians traveling on this forum that I have just created an ASBL in my city (Nivelles). 70% of the work of this one is to make people aware of the problems of the global warming and the environmental stakes, the 30% which remains his of the field work and the voluntary one.
I found that many of you had ideas of geniuses, superb info and a formidable intelligence ...
So if you want to give me advice, information, ideas, to make remarks or simply to meet me, do not hesitate any more and contact me.
Here are my contact details :
Environment Green Club (EGC) ASBL
59 / 22 Centennial Avenue
1400 Nivelles
EGC.Club@yahoo.fr
And if you want to make a donation, specify it in your email, I will send you the account number ...

Many thanks to all and see you soon ...
0 x
My two favorite words when it comes to global warming are: ACTION & REACTION! Move on!
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/05/07, 10:48

Cuicui, ASBL is an Association 1901 ... finally the Belgian equivalent to some details ready.

Miss Nature, congratulations for not that you (you?) Have crossed, if you have a site you can present it here and in the environment directoryif not, could I give you a hand to create it if you want one?
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 05/05/07, 16:51

Miss Nature said:

I found that many of you had genius ideas, great info, and awesome intelligence

and connoisseur with that :D

I put you a message in mp
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be

Back to "Climate Change: CO2, warming, greenhouse effect ..."