Listing of trolls from forum and monitoring of sanctions

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Re: Listing of trolls from forum and monitoring of sanctions

by Christophe » 02/08/22, 13:26

For better and for worse...

It dates...as a concept! Proof that it's part of life...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/08/22, 11:04

Guy and Obamot's break is over...
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 08/10/22, 23:18

Who in the shadow encourages and pushes the old tare to continue his delusions?
Screenshot 2022-10-08 at 23-12-13 Viewing profile - janic.png
Screenshot 2022-10-08 at 23-12-13 Viewing profile - janic.png (171.04 KiB) Viewed 520 times

Screenshot 2022-10-08 at 23-15-07 Viewing profile - janic.png
Screenshot 2022-10-08 at 23-15-07 Viewing profile - janic.png (158.35 KiB) Viewed 520 times

Who, by his own admission floods some MPs to set them against others, who disgusted and demanded the head of a crowd of participants who on the level of technical, moral and philosophical skills surpassed him? Who pisses moderation off with his tearful MPs? I believe that is clear.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/10/22, 23:53

It's true: he never brought Janic back…I believe…
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 09/10/22, 02:39

Christophe wrote:It's true: he never brought Janic back…I believe…

Well, no, it's one of his toys... and he liked all the posts where he calls me a pedophile. He also did it (are charming). : Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 09/10/22, 07:27

Christophe wrote:
It's true: he never brought Janic back…I believe…

guy
Well, no, it's one of his toys... and he liked all the posts where he calls me a pedophile. He also did it (are charming).
I didn't call you a pedophile (you don't deserve it anyway) but a criminal pedosexual in response to your defamation with another defamation, to show you how easy it is to spread suspicion on others.
Sincerely regret having defamed and insulted Irene Grosjean first and then me, whatever you are accustomed to this fact of calling a crook, a charlatan (like Casasnovas and there again without any legal proof, therefore re-defamation) which has not the time to please you.

PS: in moderation who has not moderated this kind of language infamous and who holds it in place!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/10/22, 10:41

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
Christophe wrote:It's true: he never brought Janic back…I believe…

Well, no, it's one of his toys... and he liked all the posts where he calls me a pedophile. He also did it (are charming). : Mrgreen:

I'm talking about message reporting... in fact if he reported a few times...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/10/22, 10:48

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:[…]deal with pedophile

I thought that the one who started again, had to receive a permban? : Evil: I usually don't participate in this, unless I have to.
Well for me you can go, he has just met the conditions definitively and on several occasions : Evil:

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Who in the shadow encourages and pushes the old tare to continue his delusions?

More insults! This is who we are dealing with, a manipulator and repeat offender in warnings who caught his hand in the jam jar in the act, seeks to divert attention with the message approval system (likes) pattern permban.

And then, liker is allowed, no report! I want to clarify / re-establish some things:
— the first, make no mistake, the main accused of defamation shameful towards Janic me and others, is none other than Guy, he particularly insisted, there were precedents of his “zetetic turn” (“regenerate” thread, and everyone knows that I am anything but an unconditional) so I think he's done enough. He started it (easy to check)

— in this context of provocations, he had even removed around 400 likes that he had given me previously (proof of his fair play) sante-pollution-prevention / le-fil-sans-injures-t16974-240.html # p505867 and by suing me with defamation and inundating me with sarcasm and by trying to provoke me to try to get me fired (which incidentally happened for short periods of time) even when he accuses me wrongly because he practices diligently. For my part, on the contrary, I generally played the appeasement by not answering him, while he sticks to me almost systematically (this is a 3rd reason for a permban and which has been going on for months, and why he has already been warned and which should already be fired from elsewhere)

He's been on the charts since the very first post! bistro / listing-of-trolls-of-forum-t16381.html # p387600

If only his defamations and provocations stopped there.... It's a “festival” every week.
1 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 09/10/22, 11:02

#imakeitpersonal : roll:
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/10/22, 11:16

It's up to you! (of mystifier...) like him... (since he is the one who thinks he is a wolf and passes himself off as a dove)

: Arrowd: Here another example of his mystifications : Arrowd: (do you want to talk about yours?) : Arrowd:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Yes and nothing... announcement, emptiness. Môssieur nevertheless called for the dismissal of a significant number of forumers (and succeeded for some):
(1) Lumberjack
(2) recycling
(3) [Vegas,] pb2488
(4) Dedeleco
(5) chatelot16
(6) Citro
(7) Alain G.
(8) Snag
(9) ABC2019 <<< I admit, I participated but I don't regret it. : Mrgreen:
(10) Vegas
(11) Izy
Myself
health-pollution-prevention/which-was-sponsored-by-pfizer-t17306-20.html#p512891
Not content with all the above, he therefore accuses others of the facts of which he is the cause and which he produces!
Faced with such false statements, I would also like to remind you that:

(1) Logger's account still exists => lumberjack-u1699/ (so not fired)
Everyone regrets him I think and I don't know why he left. I had also asked him to give up by MP. We had sintered but in the end it was going well. He was a whole guy so in his case nice.

(2) The Recycling account still exists => recycling-u4684/ (so not fired)
A “persecuted” original that reminds me of Humus, I supported him bistro/ce-topic-est-verouille-t9588.html

(3/10) Végaz, pb2488 / pb2487 (annoying as possible) had been fired when I was not even a member yet, returned under pedrodelavega
bistro/pb2487-va-chialer-sur-forumfr-et-nous-accuses-of-censorship-t8187.html

(4) The Dedeleco account still exists dedeleco-u10752/ (not fired and nobody knows anything)
he was someone I liked, with great skills and who I also supported a lot, sometimes annoying.
Seems to be his last post, leaving on a whim: post295743.html # p295743

(5) chatelot16 died (too strong to put it in the list, it's beyond comprehension to do that)!

(6) Citro's account still exists => citro-u2249/ (so not fired)
He disappeared two years after I was fired. So no relationship, and we got along very well. He often supported me.

(7) Alain G's account still exists => alain-g-u7267/ (so not fired) At first it was fine.
As it was partly because of him that I had been fired, I cannot be at the origin of his departure, which occurred well after mine.

(8) Hic's account still exists => hic-u5845/ (so not fired and left after my departure)
No causal relationship and he was a funny guy, too bad. But nothing to see...

(9) For ABC2019 Guy declares “I admit, I participated but I don't regret” [no comment]

(10) Vegaz see (3)

(11) Izy, it's funny but he's still there! He is a little limited on certain subjects, too bad. On the other hand he deliberately plays a game of provocation. But when you see the volleys of green wood from the Woodland Gnol, putting it on your list is pretty hilarious.

Conclusion: all this is false and this guy fully deserves the permban for the multiple reasons mentioned.
he no longer knows how to make a diversion.
1 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"