Everything you need to know about photovoltaics in France

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Everything you need to know about photovoltaics in France

by sicetaitsimple » 02/08/22, 20:42

phil59 wrote:The last ones who did it alone, had to put an outside switch, to cut the panels, like the neon lights of the traders.

That, to my knowledge, is very old, before the DIN standard (I don't know which number) which now requires automatic triggering of solar production in the event of loss of the network reference.
Indeed, it was "unpleasant" for someone working on a "consigned" electricity network (deemed to be off) to receive a chestnut linked to a solar installation which continued to deliver, hence this obligation to place at the limit of property and accessible to EDF agents or equivalent a contactor allowing the installation to be cut off from the network even in the absence of the occupant.
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 02/08/22, 21:10

2020-2021, it's not that old, and for a long time, inverters and micro inverters must cut production in the event of a network outage...
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 02/08/22, 21:25

phil59 wrote:But I could be wrong, but there are the facts....

The question is not a pb of facts, but a pb of texts.
Are there, yes or no, texts that require an RGE installer to obtain certification for his installation?

Even if the facts showed that 95% of customers go through an RGE installer, that wouldn't prove anything.
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 02/08/22, 21:56

The guy did it himself...
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 02/08/22, 22:40

sicetaitsimple wrote:The question on which we are discussing with Izentrop is whether a self-built installation or one built, for example, by a non-RGE certified self-entrepreneur, can be certified for be connected to the network and therefore inject into it.
Well not without injection. There is a contract with Enedis where the consultant is optional, the CACSI https://www.enedis.fr/media/1955/download
Certificate to attach to the Agreement
1) A certificate of conformity stamped by CONSUEL is attached to the Agreement.
Or:
2) The Producer certifies having set up a Production Device:
 manufactured, assembled and tested in the factory and which did not require the creation of fixed circuits on Site (installation of
conductors and/or their protection): in accordance with article D342-19 of the energy code, it does not
does not require a certificate of conformity approved by CONSUEL;
 incorporating a decoupling device in accordance with DIN VDE 0126-1-1 /A1 or 0126-1-1:2013-08
(VFR version 20194
);
 connected to an electrical circuit that complies with the safety requirements of NF C 15-100 in force.
In the second case, the certificate of conformity DIN VDE 0126-1-1 /A1 or 0126-1-1:2013-08 is attached to the Agreement.
(VFR version 20194
) the decoupling device that the Manufacturer must have.
Afterwards I did not join Enedis to ask them if this is indeed the case.

On reflection, I don't think I'll equip myself with VPs. The only south-facing roof section is on an outbuilding directly overlooking the neighbour, but the worst is that to the east, a barn 4 m higher hides the morning sun
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 02/08/22, 23:16

I made my photovoltaic installations by myself and to standards. The last in 2012-2013.

The CONSUELS have validated them (but rather pissing me off crescendo with each new install').

The concern is that the UTE C standards are not free access. A bit as if legifrance.gouv.fr made you pay for reading the law...

The CONSUEL under cover of electrical safety is a branch of the State which organizes a lucrative market for z'electricians... while stuffing themselves (a certificate costs around €200), it is a tax for any new facility.

Incidentally, these same standards are quite heavy and require the installation of a lot of copper, a lot of lines, a lot of superfluous things (especially surge protectors, etc.). it pleases the State, it brings in VAT.

So yes, there are the famous CACSI (self-consumption agreement without injection) which eliminate the need for the CONSUEL, but it won't go far, as soon as an install is a bit beefy...

That said now with batteries and new hybrid inverters, we can consider CACSIs with a fairly large PV field since I believe that CACSI is valid up to a drawdown of 36 kVA.
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 03/08/22, 02:36

Remundo wrote: I believe that the CACSI is valid up to a withdrawal of 36 kVA.
It's in the title of the pdf that I quoted : Arrowu: : Arrowu:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 07/08/22, 20:43

We will have to find another solution to the extreme climatic events that will multiply...
Barely commissioned, completely HS
Image https://www.revolution-energetique.com/ ... voltaique/
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 11/08/22, 18:02

Hey, in Germany they don't know the "prosumer" rate yet? https://www.lepoint.fr/monde/allemagne- ... 646_24.php

Do not rely on the putaclic title.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 11/08/22, 18:33

izentrop wrote:Hey, in Germany they don't yet know the "prosumer" rate

At the moment, it is regularly around 40GW PV produced around 13 p.m. Not very easy to manage.
Moreover, I don't really know the situation in Germany from this point of view, but a "prosumer tariff" can only really help if it induces a very significant change in consumer behavior. If it's just scheduling your laundry or washing up in the middle of the day, that's still it, but it's far from enough.
In the various forecasts on the electric mix by 2050, there are many hopes based on the development of the electric vehicle, which would mainly charge (during sunny days) at times of high PV production.
0 x