Draft law for Europeen vehicle pollution

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Draft law for Europeen vehicle pollution

by SixK » 02/05/07, 15:36

Here is a news that makes me hoot! :
http://www.futura-sciences.com/news-pas ... _10710.php

I do not know if the source is reliable, but it disgusts me that at European level the deputies follow the interests of the lobby !!!

To sum up, the number of vehicles will be taken into account for the calculation of pollution !!!
Or how to artificially make a 7 seater people carrier less polluting than a small 2 seater city car when a people carrier full of passengers represents for me a marginal case of vehicle use!

In short, if you have emails from MEPs, show your indignation!

SixK
0 x
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 02/05/07, 15:40

Oops rectification I reread the news, I got a little carried away, for the moment it is not a European bill, but a wish of the German Minister for Transport!
However, this decision is completely meaningless! Unless in Germany, the workers all carpool to the maximum of the capacity of their vehicle!

SixK
0 x