Tension with Russia in Ukraine

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
Christophe

Re: Tension with Russia in Ukraine

by Christophe » 28/06/22, 18:13

Remundo wrote:did you hear how arrogantly Macron spoke to Putin on the phone? it is unheard...

That's what we've been talking about since yesterday with the FranceTVinfo article...

I feel a nice reversal of media jackets there!!
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/06/22, 18:25

Christophe wrote:Zyzy in all its non-splendour...

And torpor... after 4 messages, he ignores everyone and sends us exactly the same crap...

NO the Russians have absolutely NO interest in mistreating civilian populations, if they expect to end their “military police” operation in the east. In fact they are doing the work of the West which had purposely let the neo-Nazis prosper...! In the hope that one day, with enough critical mass, they can destabilize Russia and implement a civil war there in their perpetual goal of "regime change"... which they do everywhere, then leave after millions of dead and leaving countries destitute

And this guy, who pretends to be "so smart"... pretends not to see it...
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 28/06/22, 22:05

Obamot wrote:...
And torpor... after 4 messages, he ignores everyone and sends us exactly the same crap...

Fun to read this.
10 days without reading econologie.com, I come back, and what do I see, the same nonsense of the warmongering Poutinophiles of the extreme right, which go on a loop with the propaganda of the Kremlin, pass the buck to each other, and animated with their hatred, constantly throw insults at the kind people who are indignant at the crimes in Ukraine and who want Ukrainians to be able to live at home in peace.

When you read a gus who reproaches his arrogance to an elected president, who speaks to an invader that the same gus praises even though he is responsible for war crimes and the death of tens of thousands of men, we think we are dreaming! But no, these despicable characters exist. They would have lived in the 30s, that it was the strong man of the time, Hitler, that they would have supported. Today the "strong man" for them would be Putin, so they kiss his boots. That's the extreme right: submission to arms and to a martial leader, in short fascism, and the spirit of the minion who believes that part of the glory of his leader will fall on him. But I tell you, fascists, for Putin you are only pawns, Putin despises you. And then I understand it.
2 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 28/06/22, 22:30

Putin despises nothingness even more.
2 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 28/06/22, 22:46

No more. Putin's pawns mean nothing to him. It doesn't count any more than a rifle bullet, it's utility, consumable, and inexhaustible, so many unhealthy morons are there to volunteer.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/06/22, 22:50

You give all the reasons, but even with your gutter remarks, I don't think anyone would interest you, it's too low :P
Exnihiloest wrote:
Obamot wrote:...

Fun to read this.
10 days without reading econologie.com, I come back, and what do I see, the same nonsense of warmongering poutinophiles
But not Blédi-Bichon... the lines have moved:

1) I documented the nuclear threat, (Remundo knows it, look a little...) now it comes out in the conversation with Macron.

Excerpt from the confidential conversation:

The French president initiates the conversation, without detour:
— "I would like you to first give me your reading of the situation and perhaps quite directly, as we both do, tell me what your intentions are", he said.

Vladimir Putin retorts:
— "What can I say? You see yourself what's going on" (referring to the Minsk agreements supposed to bring peace to eastern Ukraine)

Then the Russian president accuses his Ukrainian counterpart, Volodymyr Zelensky, of wanting to acquire nuclear weapons
Once again, we realize that the very sensible remarks, because constructed and legally founded by the Russian president, are not listened to... So you say anything, you don't even support your allegations...

2) I also documented IN DEPTH that the Banderist cult (neo-Nazis) was not marginal, but a very culturally rooted and “RESPECTED” trend, and this in 2 posts that follow each other where everything is sourced with fact -checking of a highly respected and centrist Swiss politician...

Who does that prove right? At forum to have published it (not to ”funny” and their copied / pasted...)

3) You are completely off the mark with your defamation on the estemdroate... I think you should be fired for 6 months since you have already been warned. Fighting VERY FIRMLY HERE EVEN the neo-Nazis contradicts all your allegations, and it is you who has a behavior worthy of a fascist (for a very long time, by the way...) so you can in no way claim to have any authority.. You're rather close to the “post gutter”... very bad.

4) Regarding Putin, I do not understand this focus, I would say “The Russians” rather.... And my position is very clear (and often shared) I am for the balance of power between east VS west. I don't trust either one more than the other. AND YOU SUE ME OF INTENT since you put it back on the carpet. You are therefore making unfounded statements and exhibiting toxic behavior.

5) The insults stopped, and I seem to remember that you had an informal mission to help “raise the bar”.
What are you waiting for? You do not honor Phil... Because there you are practicing what you reproached the others for a short time ago.
Last edited by Obamot the 28 / 06 / 22, 23: 02, 2 edited once.
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 28/06/22, 22:59

to relax...
A laboratory for manufacturing ecstasy pills has been discovered on a Belgian military base known to house part of the nuclear arsenal at NATO's disposal, we learned on Tuesday from a judicial source.

source: Le Figaro

Quite "exciting". :P
2 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/06/22, 23:31

Another thing that should make (yellow)* the Kremlin laugh... What bunch of losers!

* color of Belgian “french fries”, sold at McDo
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 29/06/22, 02:09

I'm just trying to bring some truth to your Russophile propaganda.
Dropping a missile at a mall with civilians inside is just a war crime, the Nazis couldn't have done better.
https://www.lemonde.fr/international/ar ... _3210.html
Last edited by izentrop the 29 / 06 / 22, 02: 30, 1 edited once.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/06/22, 02:28

izentrop wrote:
I'm just trying to bring some truth to your Russophile propaganda.
Dropping a missile at a mall with civilians inside is just a war crime, the Nazis couldn't have done better.
No, hiding arms and ammunition in a place frequented by civilians is a war crime.

11A3F5A4-F7C8-440B-AF7E-5FEF35164103.jpeg
11A3F5A4-F7C8-440B-AF7E-5FEF35164103.jpeg (192.57 Kio) Consulté 486 fois

So we're waiting for you to quickly show us a smoke-free video...
and who would tell us what was in that shed...? Else => trash

Proof of this is that your claims of seriousness in the nuts, it's just crap good for the toilets, head of poop....al

You're absolutely not serious, just a lazy provocative liar. A pain in the ass who is content to piss off his neighbor
3 x

Back to "humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial"