Covid and Didier Raoult (supporter of hydroxychloroquine): analyzes on the pandemic

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Covid and Didier Raoult (supporter of Hydroxychloroquine): analyzes on the pandemic

by Obamot » 16/06/22, 22:15

ABC2019 wrote:[...] is nothing wrong with what I said [...]

But you didn't say anything...

And that's where I disagree Image I told you it was going to heat up

We are correct with you, there is no more insult SO you are expected to respond fairly!

: Arrowd: Tell yourself that, you're not at home here... You'd better have a "normal" behavior, so answer : Arrowd:

Obamot wrote:His "90%” of efficiency relate well “lethality" you think?
Or is it another copy/paste rant?

ABC2019 wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Yes agree with it...EXCEPT that a total absence of difference between the distribution of deaths does not really go in the direction of vaccine effectiveness...

why is it not really going that way?
si the vaccine reduces lethality in all age groups by 90%, it doesn't change the age distribution, and most of the deaths averted are among the oldest, simply because that's the majority of the number of deaths. It's not contradictory.
I would like him to explain to us his allegations because it seems that with the hindsight that we have... these data have become obsolete...

I would like him to clarify his “90%” of efficacy and why they would relate to lethality :?:
But with a tangible explanation of himself (and not a cut-and-paste).
With source? Connections ? What does this mean in detail compared to the “94-95%” vaccine efficacy of Pfizer?

What exactly do these “94-95%?” to say that we would be stupid, you have to prove it : Mrgreen: : Oops: : Mrgreen:

Because if he claims that we are so “bad” we have to summon him to explain himself.
Otherwise it's too easy to pass for a pseudo-expert, and us for perpetual idiots. That's enough: he no longer has a place here.
I won't let go... It's going to heat up if he thinks we're suckers, the sucker! : Mrgreen:

Otherwise you are useless and queek
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Covid and Didier Raoult (supporter of Hydroxychloroquine): analyzes on the pandemic

by izentrop » 17/06/22, 11:30

I would be surprised if they let go of this media vein, just a name change maybe...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/06/22, 13:33

izentrop wrote:
Cyril Hanouna announces the end of "Balance your post"
I would be surprised if they let go of this media vein, just a name change maybe...

Yes it's true that without this program of "high intellectual capacity" you will feel helpless... ( :P )

How do you feel about it? The feeling of the ground slipping away under your feet, I presume? : Idea:

Do you want to talk about this ? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/06/22, 21:35

: Mrgreen:

1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 21/06/22, 08:16

not bad! For the failures of the funny ones!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
reinoso
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by reinoso » 21/06/22, 09:15

the watered sprinkler ... in this case the crooked sprinklers and Co
Attachments
wormy.jpg
vereux.jpg (35.4 KiB) Viewed 784 times
2 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 28/06/22, 02:10

The man who constantly contradicts himself and yet adored by his fans... Take off the blinders : Mrgreen:

0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/06/22, 09:56

izentrop wrote:The man who constantly contradicts himself and yet adored by his fans... Take off the blinders

: Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd:
izentrop wrote:by izentrop » 29/06/2018, 12:59
Janic wrote:

Finally a video about a guy who knows what he's talking about https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Didier_Raoult, You should listen to it in its entirety, it's very interesting what it says.
sante-pollution-prevention/la-france-est-l-un-des-pires-eves-europeens-en-matiere-de-vaccination-t15653-40.html?hilit=https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=gssKVHpKBwk#p341806
: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 28/06/22, 10:09

Obamot wrote:You should listen to it in its entirety, it's very interesting what it says.
Impossible :frown: , like you, he is so full of himself that he constantly disguises the facts. : roll:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/06/22, 10:47

izentrop wrote:
Izentrop wrote:You should listen to it in its entirety, it's very interesting what it says.
Impossible :frown: , like you, he is so bla-bla-bla about himself that he constantly bla-bla-bla-bla the facts. : roll:

No, I didn't write that, but YOU false derche who does not assume...

The reason is very simple, the fact that you are imbued with your person means that you are in permanent denial (here you accused Professor Raoult of contradicting himself, whereas you constantly contradicted yourself with regard to him) and moreover in the lie since you try to attribute your own words to me... Which is pathetic (and pathological...) to say the least.

And the most essential thing that you haven't understood either is that compared to the olibrii of your kind — bottom of the class, claimed to be rebellious and thoroughly provocative — Professor Raoult is a model of 'humility : Mrgreen:

And I remind you to avoid insisting on libel, you know what it would cost you.
0 x