To death the electric car ... and fast !!

Cars, buses, bicycles, electric airplanes: all electric transportation that exist. Conversion, engines and electric drives for transport ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: To death the electric car ... and fast !!

by Macro » 28/06/22, 00:15

Stripped electric copper May 24, 2022 I sold it for € 7950 per ton...

As no one wants my 106 and my elec sax I'm going to scrap them... I should get about fifty kilos of copper from these two wheelbarrows... it'll be a little consolation prize...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 29/06/22, 14:52

For me, a good compromise is to develop all the solutions (EV-VT-Hybrid) with an effort on biofuels and of course renewable electricity.
insofar as France, and other countries, want to continue to consume minerals well beyond what it could produce if all the inhabitants of this earth were to consume like us (well below the Americans) but it would be necessary for this 3 lands like ours. We continue to reason like the former colonialists that we are, plundering the other inhabitants of this land, even though we know that this way of doing things is not viable, nor reliable over time.
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 29/06/22, 15:38

I agree with the message of Janic, except that this neocolonialist spirit is more a consequence than a cause. To be more precise, it is not a question of (lack of) morality that would incite these predatory behaviors, but a simple conformity to a dissipative material capacity to which we blindly conform.
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 29/06/22, 16:42

ahmed
except that this neocolonialist spirit is more a consequence than a cause.
very just! but what is to remember is that it can not last in time and at some point it will crack!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 29/06/22, 20:26

So, is that why you're consuming more oil than the earth can produce?

You're right, you have to burn the oil, smoke out all the others, and you don't care, in 50 years, you might not be there anymore?

"ME", I'm going to retire at 120, so I'll be left after about 80 years of happiness.... : Lol:

Janic, my dog ​​doesn't have "rabies", and neither does my VE.

We can be against things, that's understandable, but looking for bad excuses....
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 30/06/22, 08:09

phil59
29/06/22, 20:26
So, is that why you're consuming more oil than the earth can produce?
We in France are all on the same Titanic sinking and singing closer to you my god(of consumption (oil or electricity) nor will change anything
You're right, you have to burn the oil, smoke out all the others, and you don't care, in 50 years, you might not be there anymore?
do you want to compete with débilou? Not only would I no longer be there, but my children and grandchildren would! In the meantime I burn as little oil and nuclear electricity as possible
"ME", I'm going to retire at 120, so I'll be left after about 80 years of happiness.... : Lol:
redébilou: is it a mania? You are not close to living up to 120 years, with ALL the various pollutions multiplying on this earth and particularly in the countries with high polluting technologies which already see the lifespan of the old ones decreasing.
Janic, my dog ​​doesn't have "rabies", and neither does my VE.
But you yes! Rage to believe in Santa Claus still at your age!
We can be against things, that's understandable, but looking for bad excuses....
start with you, then!
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 30/06/22, 09:17

I think you must be very unhappy deep inside....

Breathe, shots of the blues, yes, there are some, but don't stay on it. Life is sometimes cruel, but we "fuck it".

Come on, in 20-50 years, will we race two walkers? : Lol: and I will overinflate my skates! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

I think it was one of the last times I answered you, on these last 2 subjects, because, when your first arguments clearly do not hold, you have to find others...

Long live Janic, happiness and joy, that's the most important thing!
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 30/06/22, 10:34

Depending on the focal point with which one considers the phenomena, it is not surprising to end up with different, although not contradictory, considerations. Janic is placed here in a more global perspective, spatially and temporally, than Phil29...
2 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 30/06/22, 12:43

Ahmed wrote:Depending on the focal point with which one considers the phenomena, it is not surprising to end up with different, although not contradictory, considerations. Janic is placed here in a more global perspective, spatially and temporally, than Phil29...

Precisely, for example, copper recycles well.

I wonder if that's what you're blocking on, or what?

Oil, we arrived at the terms of the cheap .... and there's left for how long, exactly, with even the same consumption?

Here, precisely on TV, with the covid, -3% of I don't know what, but it's going down! : Lol:

So, the man would be partly responsible? we can't blame everything on him, but we have to ask ourselves what part of the man is in all this "shit".

Not being an extremist also means knowing that, right now, you can't switch to all-electric. There are no immediate solutions for everything.

It takes time to set up. And since it's not going fast...
0 x

phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 30/06/22, 13:35

October 2021 RTE report.
I haven't read it all yet....

https://assets.rte-france.com/prod/publ ... tats_0.pdf

There's something else I'm wondering...

For example, "it's those" who say that until the EV can do at least 500 km, I will not take ...
And who "yell" (may be rightly there, from my point of view), on the raw material necessary to make a battery...

It's mind-boggling....
0 x

Back to "Electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ..."