Summary of Results

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 25/04/07, 20:15

Flytox said:

e
data, quantified results Ok.
But please also add a small diagram.

good idea, but we can come out of the modest project that I had given myself.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 26/04/07, 05:50

Hello
the idea is good, but the editing is changing all the time
and resutats are not sometimes worse
For X reasons we must sometimes make montages that do not match the ideal assembly, issue of space and distance available materials.
I can make you a plan of my three small engine mounts
petrol and diesel engine with measurement.
Example I racurci my rod in my diesel and I lost a little, I'm waiting to have a major change to disassemble the I would replace a longer rod, especially that everything is welded it must tear everything,
I do not see my poor design (on diesel) as an example for a panton, although 20% is running, but I can not get 28% because of my bad change.
When to the precise measurements I do them only on great specific path to make tests, a way just for that ..
For the gasoline engine the design is acceptable with a rod in inconel which ma nothing more, this autumn very good results, then in winter deterioration, this spring still a liters higher than the value of the autumn, by changing the oil I track my tires all eaten inside (I have to align the wheels a good reason to eat a liter more)

Now it is not because we can not explain why and how it works that we can not have good results, at the moment I work nothing that with indices to improve the yields, I have have tried too many theories that have proven wrong and that have made me waste a lot of time
100mm rod, nickel rod, spaced more than 1,5mm,
ionization before reactor after reactor with powerful material.
relentless on exit temperature measurements doubt whether the instruments or thermo couple was just ect ...
one thing is certain, the amount of water and temperature are important parameters for the smooth running of the system.

Before looking to automate this at all the schemes
it is necessary to make it work perfectly at 100kmh this reduces the error factors for the researches, it remains 4 parametres to be adjusted before the reactor
the amount of steam at the entrance
the amount of air at the entrance
The inlet steam air temperature
Internal reactor depression

This makes several things to change separately or simultaneously, but when you get an 20% you can embroider around these values.

Andre
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/04/07, 10:40

Instead of doing a summary of the results (long to do and that does not necessarily bring something reliable given the uncertainties around the engines) pkoi do not directly make a Synthesis document "HOWTO" (tutorial) for water doping to avoid new ones from making gross mistakes. Exactly like there are documents for pure vegetable oil ...

With André we started writing such a document ... but not completed ...
0 x
Other

by Other » 26/04/07, 15:23

Hello

I will start with a plan of something that works well for small engine done by hand I am not familiar with autocad and explanation, measures ect ..
A devoted will take care to put the language in French of France, without mistakes, as well as to make a beautiful drawing.

Then one on the gasoline engine doping with water a system to operate in the harsh winters ..

Other
0 x

Back to "Water injection in the engines: the assembly and experimentation"