Global (supranational) coup underway?

philosophical debates and companies.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Worldwide (supranational) coup in progress?

by Obamot » 19/05/22, 13:29

humus wrote:Thank you for so much attention, I have not yet listened to the entire video, I am at 4mn40, I will listen to it in full later and not read Obamot.
For the moment I'm learning details but basically I'm not learning anything, so it tires me a little...

You have there the USA speech which is to him available, contrary to the internal Russian discourse. (KGB, FSB cult of lies and secrecy)
Curiously : Mrgreen: you won't find any info on what's going on under the table in Russia.
It should not be believed that Russia is playing fair and that the USA are villainous Machiavellians. They are the same.
And the Russians are just as duplicitous and propagandist as the USA but we have nothing on that.
The information of the video is therefore unbalanced.
Just to say that the arguments you are relying on are unbalanced.
No, at all, for that there's my post above where the whole chronology is established.
The Russians rely on the law for all their operations, there's nothing hidden.
You have many elements of US premeditation in the video.

The only thing is the strategic choices are made among the possible, that is to say as far as legal options allow the action.
With result compatible “in fine”.
You won't hide this time, no need to look for noon to two o'clock and go into the diversion and distortion of facts (for the rest of your post, you don't do it very deliberately, but you won't find anything if you don't look in the right place)
0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 19/05/22, 14:03

Obamot wrote:No, at all, for that there's my post above where the whole chronology is established.
The Russians rely on the law for all their operations, there's nothing hidden.
You have many elements of US premeditation in the video.

The only thing is the strategic choices are made among the possible, that is to say as far as legal options allow the action.

Oh well, I thought to myself that 007 looked more Russian than English.
License to kill... if you're okay with it... : roll: Garbage! : Evil:

Obamot wrote:You won't hide this time, no need to look for noon to two o'clock and go into the diversion and distortion of facts (for the rest of your post, you don't do it very deliberately, but you won't find anything if you don't look in the right place)

And stupid in addition, I do not hide myself or scroll, you do not understand a humanist approach but that's normal, I had guessed you psychopath / without empathy for a long time, limit perverse.
Visual diagnosis should be refined : Mrgreen:

Well, that doesn't make me want to finish the video.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 19/05/22, 14:19

"The Russians rely on the law"when it suits them and sit on it otherwise: nothing very original in this attitude...
2 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/05/22, 16:46

Ahmed wrote:"The Russians rely on the law"when it suits them and sit on it otherwise: nothing very original in this attitude...

Not just the Russians...for example, can you remind us what rights the Macronic team sat on during the management of the covid crisis and more particularly the vaccination phase? : Shock:
0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 19/05/22, 18:05

Christophe wrote:I'm reposting this one here... for the die-hards of the sheet and other McDonald's brainwashed...

Ukraine: The New Afghanistan

I saw the entire video. Personally, I have never denied what is said there.
I can't find where but a while ago I even said that Biden set a trap for Putin by doing the same trick as Busch with Kuwait: "we won't do anything"
And the foolish autocrat to invade.

Of course, proxy war! Economically very interesting war for the US and not for us.

BUT who is the fool who thought he was overpowered and who (hypocritically) declared war on Ukraine?
Who's the fool who doesn't care about dead Russians and Ukrainians?
You only have to see how he treats his political opponents to understand the consideration he has for human life (apart from his own, of course). : Mrgreen: )
What would have happened to Russia if the fool had stayed quietly at home?
Nothing, life would have continued as before.

For me it's clear, I prefer to be under the US box than under that of Putin, who acts like a dictator and who threatens us directly with nuclear fire.
Of course, above all else I prefer to be under no boots. (macronism, EU,…)

Prioritization of issues : Arrow: Each problem in its time.
The most threatening, the most stupid and the most murderous at the moment, and on our doorstep, is Putin.

You don't have to be clairvoyant to see that.
If you consider that the US threat is more important than anything at this moment, my arms drop.

How to recover peace now?
By lowering his pants in front of an expansionist dictator.
Time for him to redo the icing and be able to do the same thing again with another Eastern country.
Hitler, have you forgotten or what?
1 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 19/05/22, 19:12

humus wrote:...
I can't find where but a while ago I even said that Biden set a trap for Putin by doing the same trick as Busch with Kuwait: "we won't do anything"
And the foolish autocrat to invade.

Of course, proxy war! Economically very interesting war for the US and not for us.

BUT who is the fool who thought he was overpowered and who (hypocritically) declared war on Ukraine?
Who's the fool who doesn't care about dead Russians and Ukrainians?
You only have to see how he treats his political opponents to understand the consideration he has for human life (apart from his own, of course). : Mrgreen: )
What would have happened to Russia if the fool had stayed quietly at home?
Nothing, life would have continued as before.

For me it's clear, I prefer to be under the US box than under that of Putin, who acts like a dictator and who threatens us directly with nuclear fire.
Of course, above all else I prefer to be under no boots. (macronism, EU,…)

Well said !

But I would have written "bastard" instead of imbecile, because Putin is not completely stupid. Not very smart either, since the result is more countries neighboring Russia who now want to join NATO or join Europe.
He will also have welded Europe against him, apart of course from the collaborators from the most excited of the French far-right, always licking the boots of the first dictator to come along.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/05/22, 20:12

HUMUS: The only difference is that the Russians understood the trap set for them!

But you, as long as you bury the 4 initial triggering events, you do much worse than your permanent charge indictment:
— you put yourself in the shoes of someone who seeks alibis for assassins (snipers from Maidan, those who perpetrated the Odessa massacre [by preventing the victims from getting out of the blaze] and those who started the hostilities by attacking the Donbass, all without taking it into account since you say you have understood the American manipulations... what hypocrisy) : Shock:
— you confiscate the truth out of opportunism, spreading deviant fake news about paranoia and “anti-Russian” racism.

And besides you call it “of humanism” [CIS]

Besides, honestly, your positions on ecology have always been a little ambiguous (they are also...opportunistic...)

Sorry but on my side I am not “pro-Putin” nor the “bootlicker of the USA” in the name of capitalism (Blédina's position) and by turning a blind eye to their psy-ops and multiple proxy wars (having made million dead), I am for the rule of law. I think there can be abuses on both sides (without making “privileges” like you with the Ukrainians, any lawyer could not afford everything you say). And know that the law, in the end, is all that will remain for the victims... (well, not those who will not return, murdered by beasts like those of the Asov battalion, who gun down Russian civilians in the humanitarian corridors , shoot at maternities or schools, and rape babies to then accuse the Russians.

Your position to defend a kind “of xenophobic humanism” (and that's been established since your last post!) is more and more untenable: that's what's awful (finally your approach is damaging)

Let me tell you that you have a conception of “humanism” that is discriminatory, and I don't think that's compatible.
2 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 19/05/22, 22:01

@Humus

Vovan and Lexus, pretended to be zelenski to interview (and trap) Georges W. Bush.

The US has wanted to destroy the Russians for a long time (and not just Putin...).
Georges, did he give his blessings? : Mrgreen:

https://t.me/annederussie/3198
2 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/05/22, 22:25

Exnihiloest wrote:guGood gudit!

guMais j'augrais égurit "gusalaud" to gla plasse d'imgubécile

esremdroate horny gupluses, always licking the boots of the first dictator who comes along. gruiiiik

Let's see WHO(?) is the dictator?
After having “nationalized” the TV channels

The Maidan putsch continues: Azov executes parliamentarians!
Zelensky bans Ukrainian opposition parties

Azov commander boasts of gruesome photos of executed civilians
Ukrainian neo-Nazis rejoice over brutally killed opposition activists and wish fate to all "traitors".

A Ukrainian officer who at one time commanded the neo-Nazi Azov regiment has gloated on social media over explicit photos of deceased members of an opposition party. The activists "disappeared" from the Ukrainian city of Severodonetsk in early March and appear to have been extrajudicially executed (Maksim Zhorin hinting that such a fate awaits all "traitors".)

"This is what Severodonetsk 'Patriots for Life' looks like now," Zhorin said in a now-deleted Telegram post on Wednesday. “They disappeared on March 7, and now their new photos have appeared. They look like this,” he added with a smiley face emoji.

[...] a Ukrainian MP had fled to Russia in January.

kyiv prosecutors had charged Kiva, an outspoken critic of President Volodymyr Zelensky, with treason on March 6 (the day before the activists disappeared). He had fled the country after being expelled by his party, "Opposition Platform - For Life".

Zelensky bans Ukrainian opposition parties
So this did not prevent the deputies of the parliamentary group, and almost a dozen others, from being temporarily banned by Zelensky on March 20. A law allowing for permanent bans was passed on May 14.

Zhorin's message showed the badly disfigured faces of three men and one woman, in body bags. They appear to have been extrajudicially and cruelly executed, said the Telegram channel "Witch Hunt", which first drew attention to the post of the head of Azov.

Ukraine is "not even medieval, it's the Islamic State", added the channel, referring to the terrorist group Islamic State (IS), known for its savage beheadings of prisoners.

Source: https://www.rt.com/russia/555714-azov-k ... xecutions/

https://dernieres-nouvelles.com/le-comm ... -executes/

A12A046B-5644-4D82-9D3D-849EA7650725.jpeg

64A134A5-0F9B-457F-A7C8-179347B22235.jpeg
2 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/05/22, 23:07

996C1B4D-78D2-4F9F-A9BF-92AB5F68D5F7.jpeg
996C1B4D-78D2-4F9F-A9BF-92AB5F68D5F7.jpeg (428.57 Kio) Consulté 686 fois
1 x