The latest figures and weather consequences of global warming

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The latest figures and weather consequences of global warming

by izentrop » 17/05/22, 21:34

ABC2019 wrote:I wonder about the notion of "uninhabitable region" anyway .... : Shock:
Paco Rabanne ?
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 18/05/22, 03:47

Christophe, there is at least this subject where we are in phase : Wink: and I can't resist sharing Sylvestre Huet's excellent blog
Average April 2022 temperatures on the planet's surface agree with the latest IPCC report. Good, ok, it's a little too anthropomorphic as a vision of natural things. So let's say that these temperatures, which have no ideas or intentions and do not read the IPCC reports, completely correspond with what the experts write there.
https://www.lemonde.fr/blog/huet/2022/0 ... ec-le-giec
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/05/22, 04:17

izentrop wrote:Christophe, there is at least this subject where we are in phase : Wink:

The problem is mainly the phase inversion on all the others, with high amperage Image
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 18/05/22, 05:25

izentrop wrote:Christophe, there is at least this subject where we are in phase : Wink: and I can't resist sharing Sylvestre Huet's excellent blog
Average April 2022 temperatures on the planet's surface agree with the latest IPCC report. Good, ok, it's a little too anthropomorphic as a vision of natural things. So let's say that these temperatures, which have no ideas or intentions and do not read the IPCC reports, completely correspond with what the experts write there.
https://www.lemonde.fr/blog/huet/2022/0 ... ec-le-giec

if it's to make people believe that heat waves wouldn't happen without climate change, that's completely false. Of course, in the presence of global warming, records are broken. But whether it's 49°C or 50°C doesn't really change the problem. And that doesn't prove that removing the fossils would be LESS problematic - the IPCC has never proven that.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 18/05/22, 05:27

izentrop wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:I wonder about the notion of "uninhabitable region" anyway .... : Shock:
Paco Rabanne ?

no, UN, it is marked!
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/05/22, 14:47

This is called a dialogue of the deaf, normal, neither of them responds to messages...

ABC2019 : Arrow: bistro / listing-of-trolls-of-forum-t16381-580.html # p500121

And then come there to cry when they get kicked out of the calimeros “too inzust world”

Izentrop : Arrowd:
Obamot wrote:
About this, IZENTROP, you forgot to answer me HERE

science-and-technology / how-rn-vaccine-works-how-is-gmo-t16695-150.html? hilit = Favorable # p464855

and here :

science-and-technology / a-rn-vaccine-works-how-is-gmo-t16695-150.html? hilit = balance # p464940

... you who don't read me : Cheesy: (As for ABC, it's not even worth considering the level of denial :P : Shock:
sante-pollution-prevention/synthese-des-connaissances-sur-l-hydroxychloroquine-t16670-40.html?hilit=Izentrop%20ne%20r%C3%A9pond%20pas#p465038

Poh Poh Poh...
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 18/05/22, 16:39

ABC2019 wrote:
izentrop wrote:
Paco Rabanne ?
no, UN, it is marked!
The evolution of the population, for the moment, has little to do with global warming and it is rather in the countries where we suffer the most from it that women have the most children, because they are the less in control of their destiny.
Pakistan, Nigeria for example... https://www.ined.fr/fr/tout-savoir-popu ... -par-pays/

0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 18/05/22, 16:55

izentrop wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:
izentrop wrote: Paco Rabanne ?
no, UN, it is marked!
The evolution of the population, for the moment, has little to do with global warming and it is rather in the countries where we suffer the most from it that women have the most children, because they are the less in control of their destiny.

yes thank you i know :). It's just for me that the "uninhabitable" regions are the regions.. well where there are no inhabitants.
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 18/05/22, 18:16

izentrop wrote:The evolution of the population, for the moment has not much to do with global warming

: Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

Another beautiful bullshit made in zyzy and confirmed by the ABCile?

If humanity has consumed more fossil energy since 1980 than before (that is to say since the beginning of the first industrial revolution), it is certainly not because of the increase in population?

The air traffic which has been multiplied by 3 since the year 2000 (roughly and before the covid)... it is certainly not because of the increase in the population?

And the car park? How much is it today (at the beginning of 2000 it was 800 Million)? Surely it's not because of the increase in population?

And isn't food, agriculture, breeding more global warming? Surely it's not because of the increase in population?

1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/05/22, 19:06

Christophe wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:
izentrop wrote:The evolution of the population, for the moment has not much to do with global warming

yes thank you i know :)

Another beautiful bullshit made in zyzy and confirmed by the ABCile?
That sums up EVERYTHING about these two TDCs, right? Image Image

Can we go lower? Image
0 x