Tension with Russia in Ukraine

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Tension with Russia in Ukraine

by Ahmed » 15/05/22, 19:45

Humus, you say:
The financial windfall of fossil fuels, better oriented, better distributed, better employed would be more constructive for this country than a war.

It is not a question here of rationality, any more than of psychology*, but of an algorithm which prevails in the progressive collapse (the events of Kosovo constituted a preceding episode of it).

*Of course, this is manifested by rational and psychological external "translations"...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Remundo

by Remundo » 15/05/22, 20:16

the scandals and heinous acts of the ukronazis against captive russian soldiers are beginning to emerge.

Zelenski covers it all, Philippot does a summary.

2 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 15/05/22, 20:40

— “To get out of it, you have to get out of a Walt-Disney for 4-year-olds!”

Not better ! : Oops: 8)
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 15/05/22, 20:43

internal struggles between CIA and Biden leak very embarrassing information for Americans!

1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 16/05/22, 00:41

What bunch of super hypocrites...!

I would expect the same about covid you see, they hardly did worse than confessing that they had modified a virus to attack humans by blaming the Chinese — and if he said is that they couldn't do otherwise — suddenly it's perhaps much worse!

Let's be patient, there will be reprisals and other revelations... : Evil: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Evil:
1 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 16/05/22, 07:25

Ahmed wrote:Humus, you say:
The financial windfall of fossil fuels, better oriented, better distributed, better employed would be more constructive for this country than a war.

It is not a question here of rationality, any more than of psychology*, but of an algorithm which prevails in the progressive collapse (the events of Kosovo constituted a preceding episode of it).

*Of course, this is manifested by rational and psychological external "translations"...

I don't understand the substance of the message you want to convey, then?
No one does anything without a reason, at worst the real reasons are unconscious.
Everything is always rational, even the madman is rational, from his point of view.
(This rational madness is "amusing" to see with hindsight, if I may say so, when it happens to someone close to you who you greatly esteem. Fortunately, he is out of the woods.)

Can you clarify what you mean please?

For me Putin is paranoid vis a vis NATO* (like many Russians) and dreams of a great Russia, dreams of leaving his mark.
He has a thug's mode of operation (his origins): the more cheeky, the stronger wins.
He comes from the KGB so his mode of expression is lies.
Even if he's not crazy, he's not a pleasant guest.

* Certainly the USA has invaded a bunch of countries, there would be reasons to be paranoid but the USA will never take the risk of invading the world's leading nuclear power. Putin's paranoid about this is unfounded, or at worst a bogus argument in an attempt to manipulate opinion at home and abroad.
and it works, here some adhere to it.
His biggest concern for someone who dreams of a great Russia is the shrinking of Russia's zone of influence.
The more you force someone to love the less it works, the thug hasn't understood that you have to be attractive.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 16/05/22, 09:09

No one does anything without a reason, at worst the real reasons are unconscious.

So! That's exactly what it's about.

Incidental remark: poutine considered joining NATO when he first came to power, so...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 16/05/22, 09:45

Ahmed wrote:

So! That's exactly what it's about.

Well let's say we agree even if I didn't understand what you meant. : Oops:

Ahmed wrote:Incidental remark: poutine considered joining NATO when he first came to power, so...

Yes and it was the USA who blocked, for fear that all of Europe would unite and form a powerful block, too powerful against them...
: Arrow: Divide and rule.
As a model to follow, when I say neither nor, I say neither current Russia, nor current USA : Lol:

While as my friend Jesus said: Basically, all brothers....
and as another friend whose name I will keep silent said: It is the separations (barriers of all kinds) that create the conflict.

When will the Sustainable spirit??? : Shock: :(
Which would imply no domination.
We have to get out of this macho logic/law of the strongest. Another "natural" attitude, unsuited to the situation of the collapse.
Although this attitude is effective in the short term for practitioners.
It seems counter-intuitive to practitioners and therefore difficult to overcome to enter into the "love each other".
Already love yourself 1000%... : roll:

Right now I'm trying to love (appreciate) everything, absolutely everything, even what I hate and big scoop, it's not easy.
This is the main blockage to spiritual awakening. The mind is not interested in silence. The only solution is to appreciate everything, including the silence of the mind, simply to appreciate being. wow!
I don't think Putin and Biden are close to this move. : Lol:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 16/05/22, 18:28

Big push of the Russians on the side of Mykolaiev?

Towards Odessa
Source: Ukries
E48B3437-482A-4667-9B67-E25224C1312B.jpeg
E48B3437-482A-4667-9B67-E25224C1312B.jpeg (471.46 KiB) Viewed 680 times
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 16/05/22, 20:01

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:So pro Ukraine scrapings? What do we think of that? Ah I know... the error of youth (Hitler)?

+1

Fact check: the video dates from 2015

https://fr.sott.net/article/25430-Ukrai ... -pro-russe

And it is not authenticated, the Azov battalion said after its publication that the uniforms were fake, that the soldiers did not speak fluent Ukrainian, on the other hand it stops strangely when the cross is set on fire without anyone sees the "prisoner" burn - a complete fakery is therefore not excluded, so there is no proof that it is authentic.

https://mythdetector.ge/en/disinformati ... jpB79hSutc
2 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)

Back to "humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial"