Compliance gas geothermal R12 R22

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
fany48
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Geothermal gas compliance in R12 R22

by fany48 » 12/09/18, 13:41

Hello, we are having the same problem could you send me the name of the companies that have redone your installation? Thank you very much because it is not bad in the blur ....
0 x
fany48
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by fany48 » 13/09/18, 09:36

Could you give me the names of the companies that carried out these installations in a private message because we have the same concern.

Thank you in advance
0 x
Lolo17150
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Lolo17150 » 09/05/22, 22:41

Hello
I have just moved into my new house and this one has an R22 gas geothermal underfloor heating boiler which has never been serviced, I have been looking for a professional who could tell me if this is working properly but I have always the same answer, I don't do this kind of overhaul that is much too complex, I would like to point out that this boiler is 20 years old and I would like to know if someone could tell me where to turn, I am in Charentes Maritimes and above all I do not risk anything dangerous to health. Thanks to anyone who can help me.
0 x