Which fast-growing tree species in a garden to have the equivalent of 0.5 to 1 stere of wood per year?

Organize and arrange your garden and vegetable garden: ornamental, landscape, wild garden, materials, fruits and vegetables, vegetable garden, natural fertilizers, shelters, pools or natural swimming pool. lifetime plants and crops in your garden.
Christophe

Re: What fast-growing tree species in a garden to have the equivalent of 0.5 to 1 stere of wood per year?

by Christophe » 10/03/22, 15:40

No idea :D I could tell you this weekend...I took a model with an antenna...some don't even have one.

If it is Wifi Bluetooth... : Mrgreen:

On the other hand, there are more high-end models (300 mini €) which have a 4G chip....

The product sheet says:

(to be taken with tweezers...)

【Innovative WIFI Connection + APP Remote Control】Built-in enhanced WiFi and super low-power wireless module (compatible with Bluetooth), the camera can quickly connect to most smartphones (Android and iOS). Within 15 meters (in an open area), with the intuitive app (GardePro Mobile), you can easily check the camera recording area, preview and download the gallery or adjust the camera settings.
【More Reliable Signal】Updated external antenna provides more reliable WiFi connection signal, greatly reducing WiFi connection interruptions and ensuring high-speed transmission between mobile phone and wildlife camera. The reliable connection signal also guarantees a more concealed installation without frequent manual operation of the night vision camera.
0 x
Did67

Re: What fast-growing tree species in a garden to have the equivalent of 0.5 to 1 stere of wood per year?

by Did67 » 10/03/22, 16:05

If I understand correctly, it's mainly to download the images without manipulating the camera... You won't be able to "watch" the beavers at work live in your living room! It's a bit like my Nikon: I can see the image it will take via an "app" - and trigger it remotely. In picture mode. In video mode it doesn't work - hence the bad framing of some of my videos, severed heads and other pranks...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/03/22, 16:24

No idea it's Chinese explanations... : Mrgreen:

The principle of the hunting camera is to make small sequences after IR detection... I don't know if the model I chose can do live streaming...

Otherwise I have to install a real Wifi night camera...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 10/03/22, 18:36

It was just a curiosity...

Mine (basic - I have to get the memory card, view it on the computer) is dead. I forgot it outside, on a tree, all winter... She didn't like it. Dead. Chinoiserie too!!!!

It allowed me to see that just on the other side of the vegetable garden fence, in the orchard, I had a real zoo at night! The fox waving, deer passing by and grazing the low branches, wild boar posing for the photo and even a badger!!! No beavers, I have no water!!!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/03/22, 08:57

Everything is chinoiserie... there are just some chinoiserie worse than others...

If you are looking for a real one, this one, a real wifi night camera, looks very nice with a night mode in "real false colors" and with a reduction of -30€ on 69 at the moment...

Screenshot 2022-03-11 at 08-57-46 2K 4MP Ctronics Wireless Outdoor WiFi Surveillance Camera IP Camera 2560×1440P Human Detection Two Way Audio 20M Night Vision Color Metal Material 12 SD Card[...].png
Screenshot 2022-03-11 at 08-57-46 2K 4MP Ctronics Wireless Outdoor WiFi Surveillance Camera IP Camera 2560×1440P Human Detection Two Way Audio 20M Night Vision Color Metal Material 12 SD Card[...].png (260.29 KiB) Viewed 1368 times

I took one in addition to the 2 hunting...

Installation this weekend or early next week...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/03/22, 09:01

Otherwise to get back to my poplars, I called the nursery, according to her they will come back...I just have to make a clean cut...

She was surprised that all the cuts were gone...

Once the cameras are installed and run in, I will put some willow cuttings back...I just made a few cuts recently and I have some beautiful branches waiting in a bucket...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 11/03/22, 10:19

It's on your cameras that you're going to give beautiful images of wildlife... But it's not by raising beavers that you're going to get your annual cubic meter of wood...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Did67

by Did67 » 11/03/22, 10:31

What are they intrusive at Amazon: here is the book proposal they make to me!

1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/03/22, 17:32

Macro wrote:But it's not by raising beavers that you're going to get your annual stere of wood...

If so...precisely:

a) They only attack the trees within 2 m of the shore and not all of them: the locust, the oaks and the hazel trees (naturally planted) were not attacked...they concentrated on the trees of water: poplar and willow...normal for beavers : Lol:

b) If I find their dam that will make me 1 stere equivalent to each demolition! And zou 3 months later 1 stere more! Finally I didn't even have to plant trees, enough to have a slave farm of beaver lumberjacks! : Lol: : Mrgreen:

ps: for b) I'm kidding...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/03/22, 20:10

About the Beavers, we continue here please: gardening/the-beavers-of-my-garden-or-almost-t17158.html
0 x