Energy liberalization: the false good idea?

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Liberalization of energy: the false good idea?

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 09/03/21, 19:00

Exnihiloest wrote:However, I note that your answer is in the French spirit, the leveling down: wanting to remove the possible privileges of some, rather than asking others to generalize them.

What I note is that the generalization of these privileges (particularly those which are the subject of your answer) is impossible. So you don't have to blame anyone for anything on the subject. Especially since a privilege is by nature unjust.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/03/21, 19:06

Exnihiloest wrote: rather than asking others to generalize it.

Impossible !!! There are not enough castles in France !! Sorry ... to the world! : Mrgreen:

Otherwise the old grumpy and bitter franchouillard between you and me is rather you ... I think ... I think ...
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 09/03/21, 19:08

Christophe wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote: rather than asking others to generalize it.

Impossible !!! There are not enough castles in France !! Sorry ... to the world! : Mrgreen:

Otherwise the old grumpy and bitter franchouillard between you and me is rather you ...I think ... I think ...

No, but Tryphon, he only has to cross the street to find millions ... : Mrgreen:
Ps: neither "I believe", nor "I think": "I observe".
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/03/21, 19:12

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:is that the generalization of these privileges (particularly those which are the subject of your answer) is impossible.

It is above all that the generalization of a privilege ... renders it null and void by definition * !! If everyone is privileged, it is no longer a privilege ... so you have to find others to be privileged (and assert your will to psychological or even physical crushing of your fellows ... because it is only what privileges allow!)

* it's almost Shadock there!

Finally, where did the rigor of the Orangi spirit go ... forgiveness from exni?
1 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 10/03/21, 18:17

Christophe wrote:...
Impossible !!! There are not enough castles in France !! Sorry ... to the world!

1) not everyone wants a castle. So we understand what you lack, jealous.
2) it is built.

Do you think equality means destroying castles? Nationalize them all and make taxpayers pay for their maintenance?

Otherwise the old grumpy and bitter franchouillard between you and me is rather you ... I think ... I think ...

You think badly.
I am not the one who spends my time complaining about industrialists or the political world, even if I do not spare them. Nor to freak me out because there would be pesticide residues on my plate, the oceans will overflow, or the polar bears would no longer have icebergs to roost (while their population has been multiplied by 6 in 60 years).
I buy on Amazon, and last week I even drank with a plastic straw, I have a bunch left, it tells you how cool, uninhibited, and not bitter against my time, I am! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
jean.caissepas
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by jean.caissepas » 04/02/22, 00:15

Even more French nuclear electricity sold at low prices to private companies based in tax havens... : Evil:

In addition, with a good disinformation site that makes believe that it is the consumers who will benefit from it... : Evil:

https://www.enerzine.com/arenh-augmenta ... 44-2022-02
0 x
Past habits must change,
because the future must not die.