2022 vaccination survey

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).

Have you had any side effects after your vaccination (1,2, 3 doses)?

You can select up to 3 options

Consult the results
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: 2022 vaccination survey

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 25/01/22, 23:20

izentrop wrote: Well most of them, including covid! If you haven't caught on yet, I can't do anything for you : Mrgreen:

It's neither advertising nor jokes that you're being asked for, it's proof, stupid! 8)
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/01/22, 08:53

izmentrop
Yet it is my wife's homeopathic doctor (our general practitioner), who she is not vaccinated... This doctor called her by telephone to try to convince her and I waited for her to decide to do my third dose, but in vain...
a homeo who advises vaccination is that he has learned nothing from his medical practice, or else it is most likely only an A that makes H, half goat, half cabbage !

izmentrop
On the other hand, we know that certain vaccines can prevent certain potentially serious diseases. The objective is therefore to find a compromise for each patient and to adapt the "tailor-made" individual vaccination program.

Janic wrote:
Oh yes? Which ones and proofs!
Well most of them, including covid! If you haven't caught on yet, I can't do anything for you : Mrgreen:
If you're stupid, I can't do anything for you either! The precise question calls for precise and non-evasive answers according to your habit. So give a single example to see, with proof of course! : Evil:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 26/01/22, 10:48

Janic wrote: a homeo who advises vaccination is that he has learned nothing from his medical practice, or else it is most likely only an A that makes H, half goat, half cabbage !
I come out exceptionally of my ignorance towards an old irreducible conspi
the National Union of French Homeopathic Physicians (SNMHF) said in a press release that there was "no ambiguity about vaccination in the medical practice" of homeopathic doctors. "Homeopathic practice should never be presented as an alternative to vaccination," says the union chaired by Dr. Charles Benz. The legal vaccination obligations must be respected by homeopathic doctors. The latter must explain to their patients that the homeopathic treatment cannot be considered as a vaccination. »

According to the union, the too low vaccination coverage in our country should in no way be linked to the use of homeopathy.

The SNMHF affirms that it will denounce "any attempt to designate homeopathic practice as being at the origin of this major public health problem": "This is a subject too serious to leave the slightest doubt on the integrity and the professionalism of homeopathic doctors. »
https://www.legeneraliste.fr/actu-medic ... ntroversee
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/01/22, 13:00

izMentrop »26/01/22, 11:48
Janic wrote:
a homeo who advises vaccination is that he has learned nothing from his medical practice, or else it is most likely only an A that makes H, half goat, half cabbage !

I come out exceptionally of my ignorance towards an old irreducible conspi
Indeed what characterizes you is your grave ignorance subjects that you address, but for a member of the zetetic sect can it be otherwise?
Moreover, for someone who disputes the information coming from the CDC and reported by an allegedly anti-vaxx site (ah, ah, ah! the joke) and who releases a non-H site like the general practitioner, it becomes grotesque (but c it's his habit of funny)
the National Union of French Homeopathic Physicians (SNMHF) said in a press release that there was "no ambiguity about vaccination in the medical practice" of homeopathic doctors.

Which means nothing about the personal practice of H since a union has no role THAT to defend its unionized professionals

“Homeopathic practice should never be presented as an alternative to vaccination,
That's right. There are no homeopathic vaccines replacing an allopathic vaccine. A vaccine is supposed to be preventive while H is curative whose role is to reinforce the role of the immune system to fight against virus diseases, making this vaccine useless.

The legal vaccine obligations must be respected by homeopathic doctors.
Absolutely ! Except that the practitioner is free to practice or not to practice a dangerous medical act, according to his conscience and his Hippocratic oath, so the patient will go to be vaccinated elsewhere at an allopath

homeopathic treatment cannot be considered as a vaccination. »still exact: No treatment is a vaccine, do not confuse cabbages with tomatoes

According to the union, the too low vaccination coverage in our country should in no way be linked to the use of homeopathy.
Always true! No more than it would be related to acupuncture or hypnosis or herbal medicine, these are different care techniques
http://sphq.org/le-genie-epidemique-de-hahnemann/

The SNMHF affirms that it will denounce "any attempt to designate homeopathic practice as being at the origin of this major public health problem": "This is a subject too serious to leave the slightest doubt on the integrity and the professionalism of homeopathic doctors. »
this union is in its role to protect practitioners homeopaths, which should not be confused with an independent organization intended to protect individuals.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré