Winter 2021 vitamins

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Vitamins winter 2021

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/01/22, 17:14

: Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 20/01/22, 17:21

Did67 wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:... you need videos longer than 10 min

I also influence. But not in the sense of bitches with visco-gelatinous lips and elastico-parchoquestes boobs, who think they're intelligent because sometimes 1 or 2 million big cunts with small dicks idolize them (if they're reduced to that to get a hard-on!) ... I'm mean, but I think I'm too nice, in the face of so much purely mercantile human nonsense... These bitches are forced to take refuge in Dubai to escape the tax authorities!!!

So yes, I influence.

I hope positively.

And out of my books, for not a round - the next 1:18 video is rolling (it's a coincidence)...

I don't agree, because for me influencing is changing a behavior without convincing or persuading, precisely because you idolize the person, the influencers' videos are ads, and that's why they are so courted, almost free advertising is great
I don't think your videos can be classified in the category of ads so you're not an influencer even if watching your videos changes our ways of seeing things, it's more because we understand them better that just because you say them

you may be influencing some of your followers, but i don't think that's the majority, because you don't use any influencer code, so if you're an influencer you'd be a bad one : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Did67

by Did67 » 20/01/22, 17:46

Moindreffor wrote:
so if you would be an influencer you would be a bad one

That at least, that's for sure!

Afterwards, yes, I think it's a question of defining the verb "to influence"...
0 x
Doris
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Doris » 20/01/22, 18:00

Did67 wrote:
Biobombe wrote: if it is, this year there will be no mildew - everyone can conclude that it works!

Without advertising: Philovita appears in the Baumaux catalogue, just like Defiant (whose resistance to mildew is not indicated - I remind you that it is the Pi code, after IR: = intermediate resistance or HR: high resistance). Or Philona...

Honey Moon also in the same catalogue, well, that's where I used this year for resistance to mildew. Just like having recovered a used tomato tunnel, just to make them a roof this year. And then I tell myself that even if we will have a year without mildew, and that I would have had a hell of a harvest without doing anything, an 18 M2 roof could be used for me to tinker under shelter, and to protect some winter crops from the rain.
0 x
"Enter only with your heart, bring nothing from the world.
And don't tell what people say "
Edmond Rostand
Doris
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Doris » 20/01/22, 18:07

Did67 wrote:Afterwards, yes, I think it's a question of defining the verb "to influence"...

Yes, you influence, to think for yourself, which is contrary to the influencers at the top of the poster of social networks, who just invite to put the brain in "off" mode (and they are right, because to support their bullshit with a brain in "on" mode, it's not possible, I would have thrown myself out of the window into the void well before the end of their performance)
0 x
Edmond Rostand
Did67

by Did67 » 20/01/22, 18:20

Doris wrote: And then I tell myself that even if we will have a year without mildew, and that I would have had a hell of a harvest without doing anything, an 18 M2 roof could be used for me to tinker under shelter, and to protect some winter crops from the rain.

You are in a rather rainy region, so it is very rational. And indeed, this year, I didn't uncover the tomato roof, with the idea of ​​growing dry underneath - well, I got stuck with writing my book.
Last edited by Did67 the 20 / 01 / 22, 18: 24, 1 edited once.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 20/01/22, 18:24

Doris wrote:
If, you influence, to self-reflect, ...

Let's take it like that. So it's fair to say that I encourage people not to be like their neighbors! I call that "influencing"...

I think we agree: simple question of definition. You argue with a friend, whom you try to convince of this or that... Sometimes it works - he buys a blue shirt that suits him better...
0 x
Doris
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Doris » 20/01/22, 18:27

Did67 wrote:Let's take it like that. So it's fair to say that I encourage people not to be like their neighbors! I call that "influencing"...

That's it, I agree (and even my neighbors will agree, I really don't like them, they won't tell you otherwise)
0 x
Edmond Rostand
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 20/01/22, 18:43

Did67 wrote:
Doris wrote:
If, you influence, to self-reflect, ...

Let's take it like that. So it's fair to say that I encourage people not to be like their neighbors! I call that "influencing"...

I think we agree: simple question of definition. You argue with a friend, whom you try to convince of this or that... Sometimes it works - he buys a blue shirt that suits him better...

except that's not the definition of the web : Mrgreen: and so we have to stay in the context, in that of the web, you are not an influencer, because as Doris says so well, you push us to put our brains on "ON", which is contrary to the codes of the web, where there, the more you are on "OFF" the more it works

André made the Top 20 gardening youtubers, the number one is the one who gives the most recipes, and who cultivates in compost and only shows superb vegetables, who moreover has made it his job and therefore him is obliged to follow the codes at the risk of ending up without subscribers and therefore without income...
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Biobomb
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Biobomb » 20/01/22, 23:46

Did67 wrote:
Biobombe wrote:Cherry, Philovita, F1.
Mildew: never know.
The plant is now almost 3m tall with fruits at 2m.
Philovita.JPG

Without advertising: Philovita appears in the Baumaux catalogue, just like Defiant (whose resistance to mildew is not indicated - I remind you that it is the Pi code, after IR: = intermediate resistance or HR: high resistance). Or Philona...

Baumaux has been offering the Philovita and the Philona for a long time. The Philona did not resist mildew at home and this year.
But Didier, do you confirm that Defiant has very good resistance to mildew?
0 x