Evolution of thought systems, myths and beliefs in history.

philosophical debates and companies.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Evolution of thought systems, myths and beliefs in history.

by Obamot » 12/01/22, 10:13

It’s the air he has, Sire Luc.
0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 12/01/22, 11:12

Obamot wrote:
Still porridge for cats? : Wink:
It depends if we accept (or not) to enter the poetic dimension (if it's not too insulting we could almost say “spiritual” in the sense of the spirit and not religious which remains for me something “private” I understand myself ...) even symbolic (but what does it matter if in benevolence these notions come together to form only one which we do not have still maybe not found the “complete definition” (?) It's not a question nor a judgment, nor something definitive, do we hear

So no, I don't see it as “porridge for cats” (at least not me) and I want to congratulate you (I don't give you “good points” eh, I am gratifying here just what I see .)

You would almost draw a tear : Wink:
Finally one who (me) understands and I did not see you at all like that, there you amaze me! : Wink:
I understand better your attitude then, not so far from my functioning after all.
The perceived false was therefore true, sorry.

Un forum, which is more generalist, is indeed probably not the place if we want to protect ourselves, if we have something to protect. ( and I have : Wink: but that's exactly the game)
Indeed I expose myself quite short, indeed I expose myself to criticism, incomprehension, hostility and indifference.
Unconsciously, it's probably voluntary, if it makes sense what I'm saying? voluntary : Arrowl: : Arrow: unconscious : Lol:
In fact it has one, it is part of a more or less conscious personal process of accepting to be vulnerable rather than the defensive prick of which I am accustomed.

Intellectually I know (so I don't know : Mrgreen: ) that deep down there is nothing, we spend our life running away from this fact, we do nothing else.
I would like to live serenely the fact of being nothing, abolishing suffering, no longer being disturbed by attacks, real or imaginary, the corollary being that we no longer ardently pursue pleasures. Am I ready to let go of it all, to let go of the known?
When you really live to be nothing, the world is perfect *, as a friend would say.
* Even if it hasn't changed one iota

Everyone will have their own vision of the subject, it's mine, I follow it.

Following you two and even three, Obamot, Janic and Guy, no more multiple experiences in a short time, I think I have passed a milestone, the difference bothers me less (I remain cautious about this new aptitude : Mrgreen: )

If it is of interest, I have been practicing stress hypnosis for almost 2 weeks.
We start from where we start, I was born stressed, seriously : Shock: .
It is not easy to deal with when you do not know the reasons for your stress. (intrauterine see before for those who believe in it, parents, grandparents .... adam and eve : Mrgreen: )
thank you. epigenetics (ironic)
and thank you hypnosis (sincerely)
https://www.youtube.com/c/CatherinePAQUETpsy/videos
Many thanks to Catherine Paquet for her generosity.
I can't find what I'm using, I took it from a live show during the holidays and we can't put an mp3 as an attached file.

PS I speak a lot about myself but it is only to show that you are not all alone living the same thing and to show what it is possible to do with it, and finally to provoke inspiring interventions.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/01/22, 12:22

humus wrote:
Obamot wrote:
Still porridge for cats? : Wink:
It depends if we accept (or not) to enter the poetic dimension (if it's not too insulting we could almost say “spiritual” in the sense of the spirit and not religious which remains for me something “private” I understand myself ...) even symbolic (but what does it matter if in benevolence these notions come together to form only one which we do not have still maybe not found the “complete definition” (?) It's not a question nor a judgment, nor something definitive, do we hear

So no, I don't see it as “porridge for cats” (at least not me) and I want to congratulate you (I don't give you “good points” eh, I am gratifying here just what I see .)

You would almost draw a tear : Wink: You're welcome ;)
Finally one who (me) understands and I did not see you at all like that, there you amaze me! : Wink:
I understand better your attitude then, not so far from my functioning after all. well, who knows? ;)
The perceived false was therefore true, sorry. You're welcome

Un forum, which is more generalist, is indeed probably not the place if we want to protect ourselves, if we have something to protect. ( and I have : Wink: but that's exactly the game)
Indeed I expose myself quite short, indeed I expose myself to criticism, incomprehension, hostility and indifference.
Unconsciously, it's probably voluntary, if it makes sense what I'm saying? voluntary : Arrowl: : Arrow: unconscious : Lol: what can you do about it if that's your nature?
In fact it has one, it is part of a more or less conscious personal process of accepting to be vulnerable rather than the defensive prick of which I am accustomed. is he still there? Ah and besides you are aware of it; ')

Intellectually I know (so I don't know : Mrgreen: ) that deep down there is nothing, we spend our life running away from this fact, we do nothing else. mmmmh, keep digging please;)
I would like to live serenely the fact of being nothing, abolishing suffering, no longer being disturbed by attacks, real or imaginary, the corollary being that we no longer ardently pursue pleasures. Am I ready to let go of it all, to let go of the known? Who can answer for you?
When you really live to be nothing, the world is perfect *, as a friend would say. * Even if it hasn't changed one iota
Quote from a famous thinker unknown to the general public:
- ”If you tell someone that you are someone you are nobody, on the other hand if you tell someone that you are nobody ... then there ... you are someone ... ” A.Pierroz

So indeed, you're not on too bad a path! : Mrgreen: Image : Mrgreen:

Everyone will have their own vision of the subject, it's mine, I follow it.

Following you two and even three, Obamot, Janic and Guy, no more multiple experiences in a short time, I think I have passed a milestone, the difference bothers me less (I remain cautious about this new aptitude : Mrgreen: ) no, you just have to be aware of delaying a little the moment when you put yourself under fire from the criticism of others, it hurts less 8)

If it is of interest, I have been practicing stress hypnosis for almost 2 weeks. OhOooooh, I did that too ^ _ ^
We start from where we start, I was born stressed, seriously : Shock: no, that's normal, we're all “anxious” that's a bit the nature of creatives, it's very good to have understood that it had to be dealt with. ;)
It is not easy to deal with when you do not know the reasons for your stress. (intrauterine see before for those who believe in it, parents, grandparents .... adam and eve : Mrgreen: )
thank you. epigenetics (ironic)
and thank you hypnosis (sincerely) do you have someone accompany you or do you do it completely alone?
Many thanks to Catherine Paquet for her generosity.
I can't find what I'm using, I took it from a live show during the holidays and we can't put an mp3 as an attached file.

PS I speak a lot about myself but it is only to show that you are not all alone living the same thing and to show what it is possible to do with it, and finally to provoke inspiring interventions. and get something concrete out of it? ;)
0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 14/01/22, 17:41

Well, my humor and my way of expression goes badly in writing, especially when faced with an "unknown", so we don't understand each other well.
This is probably the limit to this type of exchange on forum, even without a conflicting relationship.

I will still answer a few questions and remarks.
No, I'm not being followed. I've done it before and I'm always disappointed. : roll:
Life has the kindness to show me that I have to manage on my own and besides deep down, who apart from himself can act on himself?
Life, people provide occasional help.

I practice the question, but I don't necessarily expect an answer, it's more for the person to take ownership of the problem for themselves and do their own grub.
When I say "am I ready...?"
I already have my answer, and it's no, for the moment.

On the subject of "knowing intellectually is not knowing", I mean that as far as personal development is concerned, if there is no real lived experience, if there is no personal experience, it's not worth much.
Knowledge in this case is a second-hand experience.
It's a bit like: I know you have to play sports but I don't.
In this case, knowledge has no value compared to the experience of playing sports.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 14/01/22, 21:03

Well yeah, that's why you have to go as far as possible in your exploration of the world and things.

It reminds me of the paunchy guy who says:
- “I'm a great sportsman, I watch all the matches on TV..." : Mrgreen:
0 x