Wooden pencil against plastic pen ...

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Christophe

Wooden pencil against plastic pen ...

by Christophe » 20/02/07, 16:47

It is generally said that the simplest things are the most effective ...

After years of abandonment, I have just "rediscovered" the use of the pencil (you know the wooden thing that is regularly cut) ... given the environmental impact of a ballpoint pen (generally not or difficult to refill and I'm not even talking about BICs designed precisely to be thrown away) I think the results are largely to the advantage of pencil!

So tip of the day: (re) use wooden pencils!

Little anecdote (that some people may already know): NASA spent several million dollars to develop a ballpoint pen that worked in zero gravity ... the Russians used ... pencils ...: Cheesy:
0 x
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 20/02/07, 18:05

Damn I had the same anecdote
0 x
sylvain78
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by sylvain78 » 20/02/07, 18:13

Okay but for example I take my example I am still a student and we have no right to write in pencil except for diagrams or other but it is almost forbidden and frankly it is not clean courses written entirely in pencil. And there is also the fountain pen with just cartridges ... The only problem for that too is that I can't because I'm left-handed and afterwards there are lots of traces everywhere ...

Of course when we are older it is better with pencils and I much prefer writing with pencils ...
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 20/02/07, 20:00

There are also pens whose body you can keep and change only the tube. This is what I do myself, which allows me to write with a high-performance pen while saving money (refills are cheaper) and a little less waste. I do not think they are found in supermarkets, it is better to go to a stationer.
0 x
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 20/02/07, 20:17

Like what draw inspiration from the past, where there was less oil and at the same time less energy.
C not worse
0 x
pated
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by pated » 29/03/07, 20:57

Haha, not bad anecdote. :-)
It is true that there is no lack of cartridge pens (feathers and others). As I am a student in Applied Art (forced to use lots of different mediums which are always more expensive and which are not necessarily green), I found some pitites. There are many pens with refillable cartridges in art stores, somewhat in the same type as the Rotrings (tubular point pens that cost the skin of the fetuses, often sold in kits). So either we fill them with a special ink (the one reserved for rotrings for example, which we can buy in bottle), or we make the fool and we use India ink and company.
0 x

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"